Thursday, April 3, 2014

Second Grade ~ Hadlee

Second grade has been nothing but
sweet, super, and special for my little
Haddie Girl!  I am so thankful
for Mrs. Bain and this precious class!!!
Yes, she and Jersi planned to wear the
same shirt!  The things Cora & I do for these
two silly, sweet girls:)
Yay for their own iPads!!!!!!
Student of the Week ~
Hadlee amazes me doing all of her
homework, spelling out words,
telling me what she has learned,
teaching Hudson, etc.
She's very driven and bright!!!!! 
I pray she is ALWAYS like that:)
Blessed beyond measure by
Mrs. Bain & these two
precious friends this year:)
Annual lunch date with Cannon and his mom.
Cball recently told Walker that
Hadlee is "hot"!!!!!!!!!  ha!
Troy did NOT like hearing about this;)
It's not going to be easy leaving
second grade:(  Mrs. Bain is truly
the best teacher ever and Hadlee
loves having her besties in her class.
God blessed us this year BiG time!!!

No comments: