Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Dear Friends:)

God has truly blessed our lives
with two very special people...
One is Adrienne, Hudson's Girl;)
Her birthday was in March...
Hudson loves her so much!!!
I remember the day I went to meet
Janice (I was looking for someone
to keep Hadlee) and as soon as she
opened her door, I knew she was
THE ONE;)  Pretty much the rest
is history...and now not only do I count
them as two of the VERY best blessings
EVER in Hadlee and Hudson's lives ~
but also in my own!!!
They are about as dear as friends can be!
Their entire family is the kindest, most genuine
people I know.  They are fun and funny!!!
I am so thankful for their friendships. 
I will always and forever think of this
verse when I think about Mrs. Janice...
and I know Hudson will, too!!!
"I think my God upon every
remembrance of you..."
Philippians 1:3
Especially dear friends:)


No comments: