Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Waiting Game

This week has been full of fun!!!

Hanging out with our best buds
at a sweet birthday party...

Lunching with the Little Hoodies...

An even more extra special lunch date for me with Walker at school on PJ day!!!LOTS of cuddling...And even starting to feel some contractions TODAY!!!Taking Walker and Hadlee to Build-a-Bear to make their baby brother a bear. I had my heart set on a precious brown teddy bear...Walker & Hadlee had a different choice! A camo bear!!! But he's really cute!

We recorded the baby's heart beat at our
last doctor's appointment. So now
when you squeeze this bear's hand,
we can hear baby brother's heart beat!!!Walker wanted to do the building
and Hadlee wanted to do the heart.
It was soooooooooooo sweet
watching her...A prayer for her baby brother's heart...
I think I have an excellent Big Bro
and Big Sis on my hands!!!
Taking funny pictures like this not knowing
exactly when Baby Love is going to really arrive...
And daring to post them on my blog!!!
Best of all...laughing at these two
little loves of my life!!!And just waiting for the sweet new little
addition to our family...I hear good things come to those who wait!

Can't wait to meet my newest little LOVE!!!

7 comments:

Our Journey said...

Mindy,
I have not written a comment in a LONG time but, I definetly have not stopped following your blog!! Just wanted to wish you the best of luck with the new love!! I know things are going to go great!! I love your pregnant belly pictures--you are too dang cute!!! And I have to agree with you, looks like you have a wonderful big brother and big sister on your hands! Cannot wait to see pictures and read updates on baby love over the next few days!!!!

~Megan~

Brandi said...

What a great post! Your kids look so excited in all the pics. You look awesome!!!!! Not much longer..woohoo!!! I'm so excited for you!

Beth E. said...

What a great weekend...the pictures are great, and I think your belly pics are beautiful!

Hugs,
Beth

Beth E. said...

P.S. Sorry I missed talking to you on Saturday. I'll call you another time. :-)

Kimberly said...

Hey Mama!!!! Let's get posting with some pictures of H*****. I don't want to be the blog spiller of the beans but............ WOOO HOOOOOOO! God is soooooo good!

Amy said...

I'm thinking based on the last comment you had your cutie pie. Please share! I have followed your site for over a year but this is my first time commenting. Check your site almost daily, your family is beautiful. Congratulations!

Karson & Alison said...

Hey it's Alison (Janice's daughter) I just found your blog. It's so cute. Congratulations on the new addition. Adrienne showed me a picture she took, he is adorable. I know y'all must be thrilled. Take care.