Friday, January 1, 2010

What A Year!!!

I can't believe that 2009 has come and gone.
What a year!!!

I will forever remember this year for
a few main reasons...
First and foremost, we received the surprise
of a lifetime when we found out
we were expecting our third child.
It was shocking, I was terribly sick, and
at first, we didn't know what to think.
Now here we are approaching the
due date, and we couldn't be more
thankful or more happy!!!
Our little Love isn't even in our arms
yet and we now know that this was in God's
plan long before we knew it, and we have already been
BLESSED blessed BLESSED by it.

January 2010 is now upon us, and we are praying and wishing with all of our hearts for a healthy Baby Boy Love!

Secondly, Walker & Hadlee have blossomed
and shined in so many ways and they
make us so very proud. I know that times
won't always be this wonderful and that's why
I'm stopping to take time and give
God the glory.

Great things He hath done in our lives this year.

Lastly, we will also remember this
year as the one when we lost a very
dear, true friend. Louis will
forever be in our hearts and our minds.
LV was such a blessing to us...
especially to Troy. Our hearts
remain heavy as we miss him dearly.

Louis's death, just like his life, has taught Troy and me so much. I have never been more in love with my husband and I am enjoying life's moments more than ever before.

"From the fullness of HIS GRACE we have received one blessing after another." John 1:16

Happy New Year!!!


By the way, my pictures were enhanced as a total surprise by a blogger friend I didn't even know I had...Michelle Ramer-Beaty. Don't the pictures look amazing? If you'd like to get in touch with her, please let me know and I'll give you her e-mail. Thanks, Michelle, for the wonderful surprise! I will treasure these pictures always.

3 comments:

Beck said...

WOW, the pictures look fantastic! I was just thinking they would be perfect for Valentines day! She did an amazing job, love them (:

angie said...

What a great year it's been that's for sure. His blessings are amazing! Great pictures.

Shannon said...

I love that Baby Love was such a surprise! I knew that, but every time I read it or think about it, it just makes me smile! The pictures of the "big kids" are beautiful! What a gift she gave you!

Hope you are feeling well. So excited to meet this precious baby boy!