Monday, January 11, 2010

Dancin' and Dribblin'

Sweet Pea is enjoying dance with
Mrs. Emily on Monday afternoons.
Emily was Macy's dance teacher and
also a dear friend of my sister's growing up.
Emily is wonderful and she tells me
that Hadlee is really learning!
I LOVE watching Haddie Girl dance!!!
We even got a sneak peak at the costumes
for the recital in May! Oh my Goodness!
Daddy has made it clear that his
princess is NOT to wear make-up though...
even for the recital!!!Big Man is hitting the courts again!!!
My side of the family and I love us
some basketball! And wouldn't you know
Walker's team color is Aggie maroon again!
They are the "HEAT" this year.
We scored a really cute coach, too!
Walker is off to a GREAT start and seems to
really like playing. He loves being on
a team and playing with and against his buddies!
Like these two from his class...
I must capture a photo of Walker
after he scores...
I absolutely love it because he throws his arms up
in the air and it's just pure excitement!
Come to think of it, he really does it
everytime someone on his team scores!!!
He makes me SO PROUD!!!
This little girl loves being at her Bubba's
games, too. Her favorite thing to do is
run across the court to take Walker his
water or to give Daddy a hug!
After the first game, we decided
to take that cute coach home with us!!!

I think their activities are so much fun and, more importantly, so do they!!!

Praying they always have at least one activity that they truly love and enjoy!

5 comments:

Beth E. said...

Oh, what fun times in your life! The children are at an age where they are so busy. Get ready...they will become even busier as the grow older!

We always enjoyed the boys' sports, school, and church activities when they were growing up. Seems like I just blinked and it was all over!

Hug those THREE little ones for me!

Hug yourself and that good-looking coach, too. ;-)

angie said...

I love me some basketball and dance too! I pray the same thing for my children. Miss Hadlee is looking very grown up lately. She's a beauty!

mama's smitten said...

Very sweet!:)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I can't wait to be stage moms together this year! ha:) Sweet Haddie cakes looks adorable.

So proud of Walkman! That boy has such a huge heart. Way to go!!

Bekah F. said...

I love that your hubby has gone to all of your appointments with you! So sweet! I've been trying to figure out baby love's name. I've made up some pretty cute one's in my head based on the initials, ha! I can't wait to find out!