Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Going Home with Hudson

Baby Love Hudson and I had another
wonderful night at the hospital,
and we woke up bright eyed and READY to
go home and start our lives as the
Pierce Party of Five!!!
Daddy was ready to take us home!
I know it was hard on Troy not getting to
stay at the hospital with his new little man.
It just worked out best for him to be home
with Walker and Hadlee though.
We've quickly realized how we've moved from
a man-to-man defense to a zone!!! HA!
We had Hudson's hospital pictures
taken before we left. I put him in the same outfits
that Walker wore for his pictures!!!

It is unbelievable how much Hudson looks like Walker when he was a baby! Hudson is just two pounds lighter than Walker was!!!

Check out his hands! They are HUGE!
He has the longest fingers and toes!
You know what they say about big hands!!!!!!!!!!
heeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
We had a sweet morning with just the
three of us...a new baby certainly makes
you fall more in love with your spouse.UH OH...Hudson was not so much into
Walker's Aggie outfit!!!

Daddy had to give him a real good talkin' to...He got his Gig Em goin' on after that!!!

I couldn't resist...these are of WALKER in the same outfits at the hospital seven years ago!!!

I was SO excited to take this little man home to love FoREVer!!!After pictures, Hudson got to put on his very own going home outfit. Co Co bought it for him and I love it! So soft and sweet and perfect...just like Hudson!

Hudson is so dreamy! I just couldn't love him more!

Daddy is SMITTEN!!! I mean like crazy smitten!There is nothing like a little baby boy for a mommy!We were finally discharged from the hospital and ready to go HOME! Hudson had his little camo lovey from Co Co! She gave Walker a very similar one when he was a baby. It was Walker's one and only lovey!I covered Hudson with a white blanket trimmed in blue that my grandmother made and a blue crocheted one that Troy's Grandma Pierce made. I covered Walker with these when we took him home from the hospital. I used the white one over Hadlee when we took her home, too!We stopped by Mrs. Janice's to pick up Hadlee! She was SO EXCITED when she saw it was mommy picking her up. I couldn't wait to hold her!!! She was even more thrilled when she saw who was in the car riding right beside HER!!!Hudson held on to his Big Sister's finger for the ride home...Haddie was SO HAPPY! This was how I expected her to be the entire time. Finally with no crowds around, in our home, just our new little family...she was her sweet, spunky, lovable self! She couldn't get enough of her baby brother. It's been like that ever since...(except when crowds show up again!)!Sweetest Big Sister EVER!I am so blessed!

Hadlee couldn't wait to show Hudson his room
and his cute bear from Beth!
SO MUCH sweet Lovin'!Walker was so happy to see his baby brother
at home after school! He couldn't wait to hold him...
And talk to him... Dear friends brought us dinner
(we are loving the dinners that show up!!!)...In true Hoodie fashion,
they showed up for a little
Welcome to the Hood Party!!!Hoodies in the Hizow!
They brought this pickle jar and balloons.
There are LOTS and LOTS of
gift cards to our favorite restaurants
in the jar! OH MY!!! What a gift!
Plus they are bringing dinners next week!
We are WAAAAAAAAAAY too blessed by them!The lovin' hasn't stopped since
we've been home...Life is really, really sweet with
our new family member home!He sleeps A LOT but when he is awake,
he is bright eyed. He looks deep into
your eyes...Troy and I think that he
is reading our soul!!!Finally...................DRUM ROLL please..............
I give you Hudson LIVE!!!
I took this short video in the hospital
room while Troy went to pull the car up
for us to go home. I couldn't believe
my little guy was already performing
for the camera! Be sure to turn
the music off and listen at the very
beginning to what I say and
see what my Baby Love does!
Already such a character!!!
He fits in just perfectly around here!

It feels like home with Hudson!

9 comments:

Beck said...

Oh goodness Mindy, he is just too precious! You are truly a blessed Mommy. I can't believe how much Hudson looks like Walker, it's crazy! I'm glad to see you are all adjusting well and enjoying your sweet baby boy <3

Amanda said...

OH, Mindy! That video is so precious! Everytime I come here I get so teary eyed but in a GOOD teary eyed kind of way. You and your family are so blessed and Hudson is the real winner! He came into this world to be with the best family ever! He is so cute.. you're right, he looks SO much like Walker. The way Haddie is acting is alot like how Matthew acted when Maxi was born. Maybe it's a toddler thing. Keep the posts coming.. when you can of course! Oh yeah and you are looking GREAT yourself.. and glowing!

Beth E. said...

Oh, my...I thought at first that the pics of Walker were Hudson! It's amazing how much they look alike.

LOVED the video...that was a genuine smile, too...not gas! ;-)

Hadlee is so sweet with her baby brother...Walker is great with Hudson! I love it...

Hugs to all,
Beth

angie said...

He he! I love that sweet little video:-). The coming home outfit is just too cute, he looks like a little baby angel! So precious!!!

Brandi said...

Yes, long fingers. wow!! I can tell that Hadlee and Walker are in love with their baby brother. Your Hoodies ROCK!!! That's so awesome! oh, can't believe you look so great leaving the hospital...hot mamma!!! What a cute video!!!

Kimberly said...

Oh Mindy Mo!! Your love and ease with a newborn never ceases to amaze me! Get TLC on the line ASAP! Your family is perfectly complete and I am so thankful that your Hudson is happy and healthy! When can we talk????

Unknown said...

So very wonderful!!! He is precious!! I love the video and his cute little smile at the thought of going home. I am so happy for you all!

christy rose said...

What a beautiful post. Loved that cute video. Hudson is just a gorgeous baby. Congratulations to you and your family.

Adrianne said...

Oh Mindy ~ He is BEAUTIFUL!! He looks just like Walker. Many congratulations to You and Troy, Walker and Haddie! What a sweet blessing for your lovely family. Can't wait to see more photos. I haven't logged on to my blog in so long, it took me a couple days to remember my password:)

And you do not look like you just had a baby!!! You look fabulous!

Lots of love to you. Give that sweet baby cuddles and kisses for us.