Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Places Everyone"

In the midst of our building,
nesting, organizing and rearranging...
Haddie Girl's room got a little
bit of a make-over!
Including a BIG big girl bed!!!

She tells me every single night that she will be "waaaaaaay too cared" (scared) to sleep in her big girl bed. BUT...

So far, most nights have been pretty much sweet dreams... Her room is perfectly GIRL and I love it!!! Walker's room make-over took place months ago.
While we organize, he builds or destroys or
creates or makes MESSES!!! Actually he spends a lot of time drawing
and we love to display his works!!!
Most of all, Walker has been Daddy's #1 helper
while buiding their shop/office/garage!!!His favorite feature (since the dirt pile is gone)
...THE CODE!!!
Someday Hadlee and I will crack the secret code!
BIG time progress has been made with our
construction...notice a certain color of walls?!?Daddy taking us in Saturday afternoon to see
the finished walls and stained floors...And then, finally, Sunday night T-dawg
leading me in to see EVERYTHING finished...
completed, constructed, perfected!!!It's ALL man and it's ALL Aggie!T-Daddy has worked like no other finishing
up this bad boy!!! He has a work ethic like you've
never known! He and Walker are going to
love their escape...maybe even a little too much! We love Valis & Fore Builders!
We are working on a few finishing touches
such as a new flat screen tv, new bedding, etc...
but mostly, it's done!!!
That night when Troy took me to see his
completed project, I couldn't help but
laugh OUT LOUD when I noticed this picture
that he had proudly displayed...
he and God Mommy in my hospital
bed after Walker was born!!!
They've always been my girl b/f/f and
my boy b/f/f so I LOVE it!!!
With all of that being completed,
guess who else's room is READY?!?
Come on in...
I have used as much as I can from Walker and
Hadlee's nursery. The dresser was Troy's when
he was a baby. My mother-in-law redid the rocker
for me when I was pregnant with Walker.
The crib was Walker and Hadlee's.
My parents helped buy the bedding and the lamp.
Kelli G (Co Co) talked me into all of the brown
accents which I LOVE and I'm so happy with!
I have pictures of Big Brother & Big Sister
in all the frames for now...and of course one of
Baby Love himself in utero!!!These next two are for your laughter & enjoyment...
be sure and take a good look at the
photographer. She's hard to miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Mama in da House!
The changing table belonged to my nephews
Travis and Hunter. (Travis is now 21 years old!)Walker's nursery was very fun and bright.
Hadlee's was pink and all girl.
Baby Love's room is very calm and serene to me.
I LOVE to spend time in there dreaming about
and praying for the little guy.
Sweet Beth, my blogger friend,
sent Anakin Cosmo
his very first teddy bear!!! LUV it!
Of course the closet is ready, too!!!
Clothes & necessities from sweet, sweet friends...
in real life and in the blog world (Brandi!!!).
Plus waaaay too many toys already
handed down from Big Bubs & Sister!And a very special row of clothes that
Walker wore when he was a baby...

Most of all, there is a family anxiously waiting for this little love to arrive...

And we even have him his very own football already!

12 comments:

melanie, aka Mo said...

Looks like you are ready! Hold on to your hats, baby Love is about to make his debut! How exciting. MO

Kimberly said...

OMG I thought that was really a framed pic of you and your belly above the table at first. LOL. I love EVERYTHING about Baby H's room! And Haddies! BTW..Marc and I think we REALLY know his name...HANK????!!?!?!?!?!?

Brandi said...

Just read your last few posts...love them!! I can't believe it's time...woohoo!! I bet big bro and big sis are so excited!!! I got my surprise yesterday; thanks so much. You are way too sweet!!! You sooo brightened my day! THANKS!!!

Beck said...

Yay! I have been waiting (and waiting...) to see the finished nursery and man-cave! Beautiful, LOVE them Mindy (: We are transitioning Brynne to a big girl bed this week too. We already have the mattress and rails. My sweet sister and her hubby bought Brynne's bedding for her birthday, which is Monday! Crazy! Makes me alllll kinds of emotional to see her leave the baby stages behind and turn into a beautiful toddler girl. I will keep you in my prayers for a safe, stress free delivery! Can't wait to meet baby H...through pictures of course!! Have a great weekend, it's sure to be your last one before you have your hands full again. SO excited for you (:

angie said...

Nice work on everything! I love H's sweet nursery and Hadlee's big girl bed and the man cave is also great. You guys have been busy. Just a few more days and the Pierce 5-pack will be home enjoying that precious nursery with sweet baby. I am praying for you!

Rhonda said...

You are set and ready to go - all we need now is a BABY! Thanks so much for sharing the beautiful pictures of Hadlee's room, Baby H's room (I noticed how the one photo only teased us with the "H" on the wall!) and Troy's office! They all look fantastic and perfect! My Aggie brother and his boys have a shop at their home and they finshed out a room inside similar to Troy's - they call it the MAN CAVE! And I loved your tummy pics, too - so so precious!! I can't wait to see Baby Love and I also can't wait to see the big brother and big sister in those darling outfits!!! EVERYTHING'S READY!!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the room Mindy...Seems like you are ready for this little one to get here! I cannot wait for all of the details! Praying very hard for you and yours!!

Bekah F. said...

I love the finished nursery! I'm a big fan of blue and brown. The belly shots in the mirror were too cute!

Shannon said...

OH MINDY!!!! His room is absolutely precious! I love every single detail! It is just perfect! It is just a matter of 4 days and he will be here!
The Man Hut is wonderful! What memories Troy and his boys will have in it!
Hadlee's room is too too sweet. It is just all girl and I LOVE it!
I am praying for you in these upcoming days! So So exciting!

Beth E. said...

Okay...I'm crying big ol' HAPPY tears reading this post! I can't wait until little Hezekiah gets here! His room is ready...he can hurry up and get here now!

I dunno, Mindy...tell Troy the walls in his new office look like one of the Hokies' colors! ;-)

Jennifer said...

So sweet...and that music you have playing is too perfect! You ARE the luckiest my friend! And you deserve to be!

{{HUGS}}
Jennifer

Amanda said...

This post had me grining from ear to ear. I don't even know what to comment on first! Haddie's room IS perfect.. just LOVE it and all it's girlyness! Troy's man cave looks perfect too. He and Walker must be in Heaven in there. Oh that baby's room.. you can just FEEL the love in there. Those are the same colors I used for Maxi's room too because I finally wanted a calm nursery after having 2 loud and bright ones previously. I love all your little touches. So sweet. "Big Mama in da House" is ALL BELLY!!! I am just so excited for you, Mindy, and your beautiful growing family. I CANNOT wait to see this baby boy love! Praying for you that your delivery is smooth, fast and easy! I will tell ya.. 3rd time was THE BEST DELIVERY so maybe the same will stand true for you. *hugs*