Monday, January 4, 2010

NYE 2009

Our New Year's Eve was spent at our
favorite little restaurant and then
at home with my four favorite people...
(one just happened to be kicking
it in my tummy the whole night!)!!!
Wooooo nellie!
37 and 1/2 Weeks...
I don't know where we got the idea,
but we played all day and rocked all night!
Or until 11:00 pm when the ball dropped
in New York anyways!!!
My beautiful sister Michelle had us ready
for Baby Boy Love just in case he decided
to be a New Year's baby like her!!!
He will wear this onesie no matter when
he comes...I'm hoping with all my heart
that it will still be a happy new year!!!

Happy 2010 from our family to yours!!!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

what's your fave restaraunt??? I love George's off of I-35..YUMMY! Love the pic of you in your dress with your boots...one stylin' momma!! Also, last fam picture is adorable!!! What a happy family!!

Rhonda said...

Oh, how I love this one! What a FUN FUN FUN way to ring in 2010!! Great pictures of a sweet family! Just waiting on that family to be COMPLETE in a couple of weeks!!!!

Beck said...

Such great pictures! You look fantastic, as usual (: Seems like you had a great New Years. We were in bed by ten! HA! Have a great week. Baby boy will be here before ya know it!!!

Shannon said...

That last picture of you guys is PRICELESS! Your hubby always looks so sweet and like he just loves his family to pieces. I love it!

And - it is sick to see how beautiful you look....when you are SO CLOSE to having this sweet baby boy! Amazing! I am ready for the tour of the nursery!