Saturday, January 9, 2010

Savoring...

...my two oldest boys!
Yes, Walker likes to dress Hadlee up
in his stuff sometimes. She loves it, too.
When she's dressed like this, she
only goes by the name "H. Walker"...
...my Diva!!!
Absolutely the sweetest little
Diva in the whole wide world!!!
...a wonderful future big sister!!!
I hope she loves her baby brother as much
as she loves this infant seat!

...a crazy camo lovin, new basketball high top wearin, iTouch sportin kid!!!

...a sweet pink camo wearin, high heel lovin sweet pea!

...a spunky little girl who loves to wear her Dorothy shoes!!!

...a handsome hubby who loves his children just as much as I do.

...two fun-loving children entertaining us on a Friday night!!!

My words for 2010 are rejoice, celebrate, serenity, complete and most of all...SAVOR!

7 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

mmmm...LOVE that word! Savor it is:) I know I can't wait to savor the new addition too. One the count down my friend! I hate these cold days cause I can't rub that tummy of yours. Stay warm!

Bekah F. said...

I love the camo and the pink heels! Too cute!

Beth E. said...

So precious...those two punkins are adorable! Baby Love should make his appearance any day now. He'll be just as sweet and cute as his big brother and big sister!

SAVOR is a great word. I chose BALANCE...something I need to bring back into my life! ;-)

Love,
Beth

melanie, aka Mo said...

Ok, I am excited that you have picked your word! I like "SAVOR" a lot! You are going to have a lot to savor this year, as am I! We have such great kiddos; such great lives! Our cups runneth over!

And lovin H. Walker. So funny. Mo

Brandi said...

Love the camo with the girly shoes! Leopard dress is pretty darn cute!! Your kids are sooo cute!

angie said...

Great words, and wonderfully sweet post about your kids! I know how your are savoring this precious time!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Could they be any cuter? Looks like y'all are getting ready to be a party of 5. It's totally fab, but you'll know that soon enough!