Sunday, January 3, 2010

I Love My Kelli's

My kids get so excited for God Mommy's
gifts to arrive. It's so cute because
we don't get to see her anywhere CLOSE
to enough because of distance,
but my kids LOVE love LOVE
their God Mommy, Kelli!
(And I miss and love her with all
of my heart & soul...she is the
BRIGHTEST & most fun person I know!
Time nor distance means a thing to us.)
Hadlee & Baby Love's gifts arrived
on Christmas Eve, but Walker's was
late...didn't bother him because
he knew it would be worth the wait!
And boy was it ever...
Kelli G and I have had a wonderful
tradition of trading gifts since before
Walker & Kate were born.
Now, of course, the tradition is
even better because it involves the kids.
We've done this since they were babies...
My oh my, how they have grown!!!
Kate Kate is so fun to buy for because
she gets so excited...even over clothes I get her!She loved her Zhu Zhu pet...And I've known for a long time that she
wanted this polar bear Fur-Real...Check out her excitement...I LOVE IT!
I mean, really, could Kate Kate be any cuter?!?Oh Kelli G...why oh why...she just loves
to torment me by buying my kids
character clothes. Especially Walker
because she knows him all too well.
He finally can't get the CARS suit on
that she gave him when he was three.This guy gets pretty excited over
Kate Kate's gifts to him as well...You know Walker loves something when he
tears right into it...Kate's future sister-in-law also
received the cutest outfit EVER and even
a fun game...but she had just woken up
from her nap when we opened gifts so
she wasn't her jolly self.
Before we left for dinner, she was back
to her self and L-O-V-I-N-G her
time with Co Co & Kate Kate!!!They are all three so close and have such a good
time together. I love Kate as if she were my own!I can't believe I didn't take pics of all the things
Kelli gave me! OH MY! She always spoils me
rotten and I love what she picks out for me.
She is SO overly thoughtful and generous.
I don't know what I'd do without her...
she is the most supportive friend and the only
person I can talk to on the phone on a daily
basis (other than my mom) about this
and that and everything else!I am blessed blessed blessed with
dear, dear friends all over the world...
but especially my two favorite Kelli's!!!

5 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I have had the pleasure of meeting these to sweet girls in your life and they are pure FUN and sunshine!

Love your friends and their beautiful kids. So many blessings!!

Brandi said...

Everyone in life should have that one GREAT friend. So glad that you have found yours. AWESOME!!! The kids look so happy!

Kimberly said...

I love those Kelli's too!

angie said...

Those pictures are great. Their little excitement is so sweet. You are blessed for sure!

Beth E. said...

It's going to be a wonderful year in your family, Mindy! Can hardly wait for Baby Love's arrival!