Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy, Hospital, Hudson

Hudson and I had a wonderful first night in the
hospital. I had the best nurse and Baby Love
was just DREAMY all night long!
We woke him up to eat (or tried to anyways!)
and then he'd drift right back to sleep
in the little crib beside my bed.

The next morning I couldn't wait for
three V.I.P.'s to arrive!!!
This one loved my bed with all the buttons
that made for a great ship!Princess Pie arrived with her baby dolls, puzzles,
and her mini van filled with Polly Pockets!While this one wanted to do nothing other
than stare at his new son...
Cutest Big Sister I ever did see!!!You guessed it...
cutest Big Brother I ever did see!Grandmother couldn't stay away for long either!The Blessing Ring from
was a big hit around the hospital!
I love it and can't wait to attach all of Hudson's
sweet cards and notes to it!
Daddy and Bubs made a visit to the gift shop...My life has never been sweeter...or more fun...or more perfect...
or more complete!!!Walker continued to amaze me by being
SO into his baby brother.
Being the fun-loving, happy go lucky,
wild child he is...I just thought he'd think the
baby was cool, but not pay too much attention.
Baby Boy was I wrong! He loves LOVES loves
him some Baby Brother!!!!!!
It has been amazing to watch!
All the while Miss Big Sis was as
sweet and silly as everything!!!!!!!!!!
I swear Hudson was already
watching Walker and Hadlee's every move.
It's like he already knew
he has 24 hour live entertainment!!!They also wore the little punkin'
out with their antics!We are all so happy with this little love bug!
I was happy with my new bed partner!
Even with all the button pushing going on!!!
OH my! Look who walked into our room!
You should have seen Hadlee's face!!!
She ran as fast as she could for one of those
famous Haddie/Heather hugs!!!
I think this was the highlight of Hadlee's
hospital experience! Sorry, Hudson!
Then low and behold!!!
Look who was in the lobby?!?
HOODIES at Hotel Hillcrest! It's a
tradition. We love a party!!!Then they took turns coming in to see us...Wonder if Hudson will look like
Walker and Landry
(his brother from another mother!)?!?Mamaw couldn't stay away either!Remember the man cave that T-daddy built?
Well, we missed the closing because of
Hudson's early arrival and it had to be done.
So the title company came to US!Co Co stopped by on her way back to Ft. Worth. Boo hoo!
We are still so thankful she was here for everything!Hunter came to love on his new little cousin...
well, try to anyways, Walker and Hadlee
don't let him get too far from them!!!We had lots of sweet visitors...
like Aunt Lynna again of course!
Many sweet friends came by, too!
And we received lots of fun and sweet surprises!!!That night Troy and Walker left for a basketball
game. Hadlee and I stayed in the room and
played baby dolls all night long! It was perfect!Then the boys got back and Walker couldn't
wait to tell Hudson that he had scored six
points at his game in his baby brother's honor!!!
Can't believe I have three boys now!!!
I'm in love...
Can you tell I'm pretty smitten with my sweet family?!? I think Hudson will always be in good
hands with a big brother like Walker...MORE than ENOUGH
love for three!!!I cried and cried when Troy, Walker and Hadlee
left my hospital room that night. I was just
overwhelmed...but it was a GOOD cry.
I loved how T-Daddy was stepping up
and taking the absolute best care of
my babies at home. I knew that Hadlee
was being an extra strong big girl. I could
see it in her sweet eyes. She really wanted
mommy to come home, too,
but she was so strong for me!
And then Walker was so happy...just happy
to have a new member in our family.
I had never been so happy or more proud.
And then I cried even harder when I looked
over and saw this little miracle...

My very own Hudson miracle!!!

I already couldn't imagine my life without him!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Mindy! What a sweet post and I love all the pictures of your threesome. They are loving them some little brother and that is EXACTLY what I told you would happen. Isn't it the best? And - it will just keep getting better and better. My two big kids worship the ground sweet Payton crawls on. Melts a mommy's heart for sure!

Rhonda said...

There are so many parts of this post to comment on - I don't even know if I can! Simply put, I just love each and every picture and memory! Your three children are an absolute blessing and all three so beautiful and perfect. I feel like I was there with you all day - love all the details! I have noticed in each day's hospital pictures that Hadlee looks like Macy! Goodness - I'm already excited for the next update! I can only imagine all the LOVE and JOY in your heart at this very moment!

Beth E. said...

Oh, girl, having three guys is so much fun - and never a dull moment! lol

What precious pictures of your family. It's apparent to me how Walker has stepped up as the big brother even more! Since Hadlee is younger, she might not be too sure of everything that's going on right now, but she'll adjust - she has a very loving heart, too!

I was sitting here just now, wishing I could have popped in at the hospital! I was even thinking of taking one of your pics and photoshopping my head on one of the bodies - maybe the guy dressed in camo? lol

I love reading your posts and seeing your pictures. Looking forward to the next one, already!

Now...take care of yourself, and try to rest whenever you can.

Love,
Beth