Saturday, May 17, 2008

Welcome PARSONS LINDBERG!!!

Welcome PARSONS KENT LINDBERG!!! This is our newest little Petit NaNa! I posted about his birth ON Mother's Day...how sweet is that?!? This precious little thing weighed in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and I can't wait to meet him...


How precious are these pictures with beautiful big sister Beverly & mommy Megan...


The love is INSTANT for both ~ amazing...


Megan is such a beautiful person & friend...another tried and true Na Na! Megan remembers everything for us!!! She is truly a joyful person...her smile, beauty and personality can light up ANY room!!! Megan has a spunk that I just LOVE!!! She and her family are precious and I couldn't be happier for them!!!

Look how happy this big sister is...Parsons is so adorable!


Look, Parsons, I was already lovin' on you before you were born...


CONGRATULATIONS Lindbergs! I can't wait to hold that handsome little guy!!!

No comments: