Saturday, May 3, 2008

Isn't My Birthday Girl Lovely?!?

Okay...I love birthdays! My family's birthdays, my friends' birthdays, my own birthday (no shame here!)...but most of all now, I love my Walker & my Haddie's birthdays!!! They top any cake for me! I think a birthday is just the best day to show someone how special & loved they are. Every birthday of my life (well, that I can remember), I've had a 'come to Jesus' moment b/c I am always reminded how blessed I am with an incredible family & amazing friends (even on the birthday that I spent ALONE when living in Dallas after college)! SOOOOO...all that to say...I want my kiddos to feel Mommy's love times one thousand on their birthdays...hey, their birthdays were the VERY BEST days of my life...so why not!?!

This is the morning of Sweet Baby Girl's actual birthday. She was SO excited to be in the adorable Dora dress that her Grandma made her...


Hadlee's actual birthday was on Friday, April 25th...after the above photos, she went to Miss Heather's for the morning to have her first Dora celebration ~ or as Hadlee says, "DODO"...(Miss Heather is an angel sent from Heaven...but that's for a whole other post!)...There is no other better way to spend your morning than at Heather's with her & her sweet girls:


Then it was home to see what Daddy had stayed home from work to put together for his Princess Pie...

Finally to Chuck E. Cheese (Walker chose!) for some birthday fun ~

THEN Saturday was PARTAY DAY!!! Dora, Boots, and even Swiper...we celebrated my Haddie Pattie Pie with jumping, pizza, presents and cake!!! Dora Dora Dora the Explorer!!! We invited our family and our closest of friends. The party started at 5:30...Haddie was in a bit of shock at the crowd, but loved it in her own special way. The little Diva even had to have an outift change mid-party. The day was a hoot & a holler!!! I loved every single moment of Hadlee's birthday weekend & I think she did, too!!!

I love to host parties...

Look at the idea I got from Mo Joy's blog (one of my faves!)...

Here is the Lovely Birthday Girl in all of her Glory...


Sweetest friends & family in the WORLD...


Mommy & Daddy L-O-V-E their little Princess to pieces!!!

Yummy cake & gifts GALORE...(even a PINK potty!) ~


Total DIVA outfit change...

Walker was SO excited to buy his lil' sister this 'swimming baby'! He picked it out MONTHS ago! That night, they HAD to try her out (in Haddie's new bathing suit from Grandmother OF COURSE!). Unfortunately, the birthday girl did NOT like the swimming baby in the water (although Bubba did!)....
...

BUT ~ Haddie does LOVE being TWO (especially in her Dora '2' shirt from Ro Ro...
TWO & LOVING IT!!!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

What a fabulous party!!!!!!!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

It was a GREAT party! I love the pictures from it. Happy 2 Haddie! Love, Ro Ro