Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our Best Friend's Wedding ~ Last Year at This Time!!!



May 11th was my gorgeous best friend's first anniversary to her love Rob! Last year, all of the Na Na's (our group of SEVEN BEST FRIENDS from college) made the journey to Playa Escondida in Mexico for this most momentous occasion! We had an amazing time...


To us, there is nothing like Na Na Lovin'! When I was in high school, my youth minister (and dear friend) told me that you know you have a true friend when you can just pick right up with that person where you left off last ~ no matter the time nor distance that has been in between. I have found this to be SO TRUE...especially when it comes to the Na Na's. We've been through so much together & we love each other like CRAZY! And boy, oh boy, do we have FUN ~ no matter when, no matter where!!!
Kelli met the love of her life in California...they are PERFECT for each other! Rob received 100% Na Na approval (this is tough to get!). Kelli is JUST as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. She is one in a million and she brings a SMILE to my face every time I think of her and the times we have shared! She is also God Mommy to Walker & Hadlee. We love her to death!!!

Here comes the bride...

The Happy Couple ~ Rob & Kelli Kelly!!!

Na Na Love...

My hubby & I had a wonderful time...

We were so lucky that ALL seven Na Na's & their hubbies could attend the wedding in Mexico (speaks A LOT about our love for Kelli!). But regardless, one of the best things about being a Na Na is that even if you weren't on a trip or weekend or whatever, you hear the stories so many times that you ALWAYS feel like you've been everywhere and done everything even if you didn't! I love you girls so very, very much!!!


Happy FIRST Anniversary Rob & Kelli! Here's to MANY more! LOVE you guys!!!

1 comment:

Faithful Froggers said...

What a great post! How blessed you are with such great friends. The pictures were just beautiful.