Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Hunter!


My nephew Hunter turned 14 on Monday!!! WOW...he is growing UP!!! His voice is changing and everything! hee hee! You want to talk about a great kid...here you have him! Hunter is handsome, kind and just happy. He is a happy go lucky kid! Look at that smile...his personality is evident ~ he is such a sweet blessing in my life. Hunter is so good to Walker and Walker adores him! Even Hadlee often asks...'where Huner?" She loves him, too. I was a sophomore in college when Hunter was born. He is so easy going and just a blast to have around. I just smile when I think of my sweet Hunter!

Logan, Walker & Hunter...


This is my oldest nephew, Travis. He is a HUNK...but he needs a hair cut - BAD! That's why I made him wear Hadlee's bow. He's a college kid and says he won't cut his hair...even for me!


Here's my Dad with Haddie Girl. She loves her PaPa...


And here I am with the handsome birthday boy...


Happy Birthday Hunter! Aunt Mindy loves you to death!!!

No comments: