Friday, May 30, 2008

Macy's Graduation Day AND FFF!!!

Before I get to Favorite Foto Friday, I just have to send out the love to Macy, my niece, because she graduates from high school tonight! She is like a daughter to me & I could not love her more. I teach two classes at her high school each morning. It is a huge campus & we were so lucky that she had a class on my hall this year (one year I never got to see her b/c her classes were so far from me). It has been the HIGHLIGHT of my year to see her beautiful face every single day at school. I loved waiting each morning for her head to pop in my room & then I'd wait for her when she would pass back by after her class. She has been my little sidekick, my student, my shopping partner, my niece, and my dear friend for 18 years. I am so proud of her and for her. Here she is on her last day at school in her '08 Senior shirt...

I love you, Baby Girl!

Now on to FFF ~ Pajama Party...
Is there anything cuter than your little ones in pj's?!? LOVE it! Here are some of my faves...

Christmas '07

Christmas '06


At about the same age (around one), my little loves ready for nighty night...
Be sure and check out http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/ for more cutie patoooooooooties in their pajamas!!! Night Night!

9 comments:

Hannah said...

What a beautiful niece you have. Good luck to her. I love the PJ pictures. My little girl needs the night gown in the last picture. Too cute!

Have a great weekend.

Hannah

Amanda said...

Congrats to your niece. She's a beautiful girl! Love the PJ pictures too. Have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

You have the most beautiful names in your family! Congratulations to Macy!! And the pj pictures are SO adorable! Love the pj's through the years!

Faithful Froggers said...

Congratulations to Macy! What an exciting time in her life.

And I loved all of your PJ pics - especially the last one. I love that animal print nightgown - too cute!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Your niece is gorgeous and congrats to her on graduating! Your pj pics are adorable!!! LOVE the leapord print nightgown...too cute!

Timberly

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS Macy and oh how cute are your little guys in their PJs!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS Macy and oh how cute are your little guys in their PJs!

Young Creations said...

The big red bow is so cute. I love the leopard pjs as well. You son is so handsome. Have a great weekend.
Lauren

Marianne said...

Sweet! Love the leopard PJ's.
Enjoy the weekend!