Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Meet Max!

Allow your hearts to be melted right about now...This is Max!


This is a 'retroactive' post about Max. He is a Petit Na Na that was born BEFORE I began blogging and he deserves his very own post just like the other Petit Na Na's of 2008!!! This little guy is a CUTIE PATOOOOOOOOTY!!! His mommy has been sending out weekly albums of his pics (uh, by the way, I need a Max FIX right about NOW, Kaye!) and his pictures just do something to me!!! I make no secret that I want another baby...and seeing Max's pictures only magnify that desire times 1,000!!! See what I mean...


Sweet Kaye Bells (as I call her) and I were roommates for two years in college. We lived in a big green house that we loved. She was a Baylor cheerleader and she is just a beautiful person in so many, many ways. This girl is passionate about everything! You cannot help but just fall in love with her from the moment you meet her. She is a beautiful blessing in my life FOR SURE!!! And talk about a sweet, loving Mommy, here you have her...


Max has already been to Hawaii with his precious family...


CONGRATULATIONS SLAVETS!!! I will be holding and loving on Max in less than four days and I cannot WAIT!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Aww, he's cute.. I can see why it makes baby fever even deeper! You gonna have more then? ;)