Friday, May 16, 2008

FFF ~ Fun in the Sun!!!

I LOOOOOOOOVE the SUN! Thank Goodness I live in Texas because we see A LOT of the sun! The hotter the better!!! Here are pics from the last few summers...
Splish Splash Walker (age 2)...

My two favorite boys in one of my favorite places...

Hadlee's first summer (3 months old)...


Total Diva...

Pretty thing swimming with Daddy last summer...

I love the beach ~ I don't care to swim though...I just like to be by the water & in the SUN!


Some of our best times last summer were in our baby pools in the backyard...

Just a funny pic to end with ~ this was last year ~ our summer of Hadlee walking, pools, Walker losing teeth, frogs and FUN IN THE SUN!!!

Have a GREAT weekend!!! To see more FFF's, check out http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/. Enjoy!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Mindy... love all the pictures and especially love that Hadlee always has her little bow in - even in the pool!

Amy said...

All those pics make me want to go swimming! The pics were fun to look at...thanks for sharing.

Hannah said...

Your daughter is adorable, I can't believe she even has a bow in her hair at the pool that is too cute.

Your whole family is just adorable!

Our Family of 5 said...

Adorable pictures!

Kim & Dave said...

Love the pics....& I agree......the HOTTER the better, but unfortunately, I live in CO....where we had SNOW last week!!!

Dena said...

Isn't it awesome to live with such great weather - cause in the south there is always fun in the sun!

Ellie said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET...

Love the Pic.

Hugs
Ellie

MICHELLE said...

SO CUTE, LOVE THE ONE WITH THE HAT AND SUNGLASSES AND MATCHING SUIT. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Bus and Sabra said...

You have a beautiful family!! Hadlee looks adorable in her little bathing suits and glasses!! Too cute!!

Amanda said...

Such cute pictures! Our kids are about the same age. Matthew turned 2 in January and Mason will be 7 in June. Hope you had a good weekend!