Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Macy's Graduation Party!!!


WOW...this is a crazy week. I just can't quite grasp the fact that my Macy is graduating!!! She is just such a beautiful, sweet, successful young lady! I get teary-eyed when I let myself think about the reality of her graduating ~ aka growing up!!!

Thursday night we had her graduation party at her favorite Mexican food place. It was for family and several of her closest friends. Being a senior suits Macy well...she just shined ~






For part of Macy's gift, I made her a scrapbook of her entire life. She said, "Have you like been making this my entire life?" I had to be honest..."well, not really, but day and night for the past week." She is well-worth it and it turned out so cute!








Congratulations & Good luck, Macy Girl! You know I'll be balling on Friday night!!!
I love you dearly!!!

No comments: