Thursday, July 12, 2018

Walker & Friends in 8th Grade

Walker has an awesome group of friends.
I LOVE watching them grow and develop.  
It's such a great group of kiddos
with awesome families...and I
truly think that makes a HUGE difference.
I don't get pics of everything like
I would like to...because that's so 
not cool and I drive them crazy enough
trying;) Regardless, I am thankful and watching
girls be added into the mix has been
fun and interesting to watch, too!!!! 
I think Walker is a great friend
to ALL and that makes me so proud!
Celebrating Lanna & Jaden's
birthday at Jaden's country house..... 
we had to road trip it first!   
Field Trip FUN!
Hanging with Glenn at 
their little brothers' game!
Gorgeous girls liking my boy;)
I mean, her profile pic...MY boy❤
And of course the brotherhood 
in baseball is unlike any other!
Image result for guys who share a brotherhood quotes

No comments: