Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Abby & Hadlee at Magnolia!!!

It's the BEST feeling when you see
your daughter finding and making 
friends with girls you know are the real
deal. Abby is one of those!  I just 
love this precious friendship.  
They met in dance which is awesome
and they are just so sweet and precious
together.  Abby is a year ahead of 
Hadlee in school and I wish that weren't
the case but it's also cool at the same time!!!
To see Hadlee developing these 
deep, real friendships this early
in her life makes my heart SO FULL!!!
Friendships are the substance of life.  
   I am so thankful for 
their friendship and the fun they have!
I feel certain they will always
be dear friends!!!  ❤❤❤
My friendship with Abby's mom is a super
sweet ADDED BONUS!!!!!!!!!❤
Image result for to be capable of steady friendship or lasting love are the two greatest


No comments: