Thursday, July 26, 2018

May 2017

All Sports
All Boy
All May
All Year
Hunter B's BiRTHDaY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love this guy so, so much!!!!!!❤
Jersey Day at School!!!!!!!!!!!
Teenager who is too big for my car!!!!!!
PRiCELeSS.........
Found this in Hudson's folder.  
Supposed to be "Take a good look at the booK."
Maddi's PARTY!
HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Circle Drive Baseball
(right after we got home from a baseball tourney!)
This popped up on my phone.  
My words still ring true....
Seeing our beautiful Macy 
at a baseball game!!!!!!!!!
End of School FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two of my sweet students all dressed up!
I love these beauties!!!
BALL PARK FUN!!!!!!!!!!
#BUSY 
(Have to make these for Troy!!!)
Supporting a sweet lady in our district
with this shirt!  So many strong people 
in our community who endure so much!
Sweet Baby Mallon!!!!!!!!!!
7 on 7 Football!!!!!!!!!!!
My annual May PROM flashback;)
TYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another favorite memory!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE this BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love THiS boy, too!!!!!!!!!
Amanda sent me this and it made
my heart smile.  Cannon and Hadlee supporting
Clayton forever ago and now Hadlee
and Clayton are good buddies❤
❤These are the most precious days........
Summer, we see you coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: