Saturday, July 21, 2018

School Vibes and/with Julio

Julio was my intern for the 2016-2017 
school year!  He brought so much 
spirit and joy to my room!!!
All the classes loved him and 
were sad to see him go:(
First Period...
Second Period...
I loved these kiddos!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5th Period...
6th Period...
Never a dull moment in 227;)
7th Period...
8th Period...
When I think about this school year
and what I'll remember most,
these two right here are probably 
who I'll think of ...
they challenged me, loved me,
encouraged me, and taught me!
❤Lanisha & Julio❤
You just never know who is going 
to affect your life in a classroom.
I'm so very thankful to know and love
both of these people!!!
H & H loved hanging with Julio 
after school:)
Peace out from Mama P and Dame Dame!
The students in AV made a video thanking
their favorite teachers...
this sweet boy thanked me!!!
He was such a sweet kid in my class❤
Teacher Appreciation Luncheon...
...with messages from students!!!
Julio left me a fun basket of goodies
before he left, including this MUG!
hee hee!  When you spend a full year
with someone in your classroom all 
day, you really get to know them!
HA!  HA!
Proud of our DREAM TEAM INTERNS!


No comments: