Thursday, July 26, 2018

Teacher Appreciation!!!

I Love love LOVE to show
appreciation to my children's teachers!
After Troy and me, their teachers give everything to 
them.  As a teacher myself, I know that
a written or spoken word of appreciation is ALL
that a teacher needs and that means SOOOOO 
much to a teacher.  BUT also a little treat
here and there is awesome 
so that's what I like to to do!!!!  
This is so true...
no matter the age of the students!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Related image
How precious are Hudson's words 
and drawings to Mrs. Neuhaus❤
One day he took a package of cards 
because she's always sending out cards
to her students.  I love how he drew 
his Aggie self and her Baylor self!  ;)
EXPO markers go sooooooooooooo quickly
in a classroom!!!
Hadlee and Hudson took these one day:)
 The written word to a teacher...
PRiCeLeSS!!!!!!!!!!
(And a Starbucks card to boot never hurts!!!!)
 Older boys are more difficult because
it's a huge deal for them to have to hand their 
teacher a gift of any sort!  ha!
An e-mail to a high school teacher
from the parent means 
SO MUCH!!!  I promise!!!!
(A Starbucks card dropped off 
at the office to be placed in their
box is super sweet, too!!!)
Sometimes you might just get
back some amazing words 
from your kid's teacher!❤
Troy got ME these for teacher 
appreciation and Hadlee made the sign!
I'm the luckiest mama/wife/teacher!❤

No comments: