Monday, July 2, 2018

Spring Break 2017 ~ Port O'Connor

SPRiNG BReaK 2017.......
headed to Port O'Connor with the Barkleys
in the SPRiNTeR!!!!!!!!!!
Treats for the ROAD!!!!!!!!!!
We had such a fun crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello Port O!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelli and I on our way back from a 
shopping trip at the Speedy Stop!!!!!!
Little did we know RIGHT after
this picture, Hudson would get 
SICK:( and I mean SICK:(((
❤❤❤
8th Graders!
Basically I spent most of our time there
with this little guy in our room 
where he had the dreaded stomach virus.
I felt so sorry for him:(
My sweet baby boy:(
Fishing must make you hungry!!!!!
for mac and cheese........
...out of the same container!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was either laying with my boy or
hanging out by myself for a lot of the time!  ha! 
How cute is this 5th grader?!?
Kate drove the crew to the "beach"!
Hadlee loves her Kate Kate so much
(and Caroline!!!!!!!!!!!!)!
My Best Friend❤
Gilligan's Island;)
I ❤ this kid!!!!!!!!!!
Daddy felt so sorry for Hud:(
Trying to feel better...
I was just upstairs but he was
coming around that morning!!!!
He was UP!!!!!!!!
This made me so happy!!!!!!!!!
AND we saw DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!
It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
These two are such sweet cuties!!!
I LOVE my times with this girl
and our families!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are so, so lucky!!!!!!
Hated to leave this beautiful place:(
It was a rough trip home because
Hudson got sick again:(
We definitely had to laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or we would have all thrown up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had a such a blast on Spring Break 2017!!!!!!
Image result for we didn't realize we were making memories we just knew we were having fun lyrics


No comments: