Thursday, July 26, 2018

Dance Recital 2017

Hadlee, you shine❤
You absolutely SHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Annual McDonald's Breakfast on her way to
Dress Rehearsal for Dance Recital 2017!
SeVeN dances this year!!!!!!!!!!
Rehearsal all morning long...
The first dance was all of the company 
dancers doing something from LaLa Land.
They all wore different dresses in 
certain colors.  It was awesome!
Ballet...she takes my breath away!
Company Chair Dance!
JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
How adorable is this girl?!?
I ❤ her so much!
She & Avery were precious in this!!!
I mean, really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another JAZZ routine!!!
This one GOT Me!!!
Hadlee leading the way in this 
awesome dance!❤
SHE ROCKED IT!
EVeRY SiNGLE TiME!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHOW TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her fans were ready:)
Her #1 Fan ❤
I love our dance "family"❤
Besties;)
❤These two........❤
Here we go.............
Time to Tapp!!!!
Pretty in Pink
Dance Mom!
Company Pom Routine!
Beautiful Ballerina❤
These four are in 5th grade and precious!
Chair Dance
I missed her awesome SPLIT JUMP!
Jazz!!!!!!!!!!!!
Girl, you are AMAZING!!!!
Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are just a little bit proud!❤
Award Time!
Brothers having the time of their life!  ha ha!
Eight Sweet Years of Dance!!!
SO many dear and precious friends!!!!
SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
An incredible amount of LOVE!
Avery, Lauran, and Abby all move
up to Senior Dance Company ...
this is going to be TOUGH on 
Hadlee next year, but she has to 
stay in Junior Company one more year! 
I honestly wish she was their age:( 
I wish I loved doing something as much
as Hadlee loves dancing.  
I think it's so, so awesome!!!!!!
I am the proudest dance mom in the world!❤
These two have been together since
the very beginning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
❤Thank you, Mrs. Emily❤
Her fans were WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hadlee is most definitely one of 
Grandmother's GREATEST joys!!!!!!
Precious Morgan has taught Hadlee well!
❤Loved❤
Melt my ever lovin' heart❤
I mean, really.  
Troy and I are so lucky❤
PaPa would have been there if he could❤
Sister chose Chuy's to celebrate!
We will ALWAYS choose this girl!!!!!❤
She's a little bit of Heaven on earth to us!
Way to SHiNE, Sweet Girl!
We love you so much❤

No comments: