Friday, July 27, 2018

My Big Boy

❤My first born LOVE❤
I haven't wanted this kid to grow up 
AT ALL...
even though each stage/step/age
has been AMAZING.  
It just keeps getting better
and better.  I love him so much!
He's so big now and has 
such a funny, witty personality...
I am honored to be his mother and 
watch him grow up right before my very
eyes.  I certainly don't deserve
such an awesome kid.  
He's a MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!
He loves shopping with him Mama!!!!
OR he loves for Mama to shop for him...
Sometimes when he needs something 
to wear, such as new khaki pants to fit
since his are ALWAYS too small, I'll 
go and try things on for him
because the kid is BUSY all.the.time!
He's taller than me now but 
we have a similar build.  LOL!
Men's pants it is............
AND they fit him perfectly
when I got them home for him!!!!!!
I thank the Good Lord for this young man.
I pray he stays the way he is...
humble and kind and smart.
And ALWAYS 
willing to pray with his mama at night.
Image result for my cup overflows

No comments: