Thursday, July 12, 2018

April 2017

Life is sweet with this kid...
Watching UT vs. Baylor at the Ball Park...
They got to meet Patric Mathis
after the game.  He's going into the Big Leagues:)
Life is FUN with this girl........
Grandmother is always an added bonus:)
Grandmother loves to go shopping with us!
Life is interesting with this BOY!
When Hadlee shows me a girl's post
like this, I'm all like SAY WHAAAT??!!!??!
#dreamteam memories!
Priceless Folder Finds.........
The amazing part is the numbers
are SPOT ON for the players!
April means BUSY.  
When Dad punishes you......
...for leaving your baseball gear out!  LOL!
We ❤ SHANE!!!!!!!!!!
SUCH a great kid...I was sad to 
see him leave Midway:(
I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is all kinds of amazing and fun❤
Her BROTHERS are also ALLLLLLLL
kinds of AMaZiNG and FuN and HaNDSoME, too!!!!!!!!!!!
    
Spring Baseball is in FULL motion!!!!!!!!
Dad always has a hug for his player❤
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image result for me trying to be mom, not lose my mind, excel in my career,
Especially the "text people back"!
Group texts and texts in general control my life;) 
HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't have life any other way.  
My life is FULL❤

No comments: