Monday, July 2, 2018

March 2017

My heart is so full.  
Gene Farr passed away:(
Broke my heart for Michelle and his family.  
Good Times Girls!
He's always my best date❤
This girl and her "bandages"!!!!!!;)
ALWAYS good times!!!!!!!!
My teacher friends got me this
sweat shirt for my birthday!
LOVE it!!!!!!!!
Poor boy got the stomach virus AGAIN:(
Had to make his Final Four 
brackets while he was sick;(
Goofing off at the eye doctor (for Walker!)...
I love life with these kids!!!!!!!!!!
Kaydi, Paige and I about died when Brandon
showed up in a ROBE!!!!!!!!!
Spring Open House in 1st Grade!
Dameon!!!!!!!!!!! 
Malik, Keshaun, Dame!
I love this crew:)
❤Dream Team!!!!!!!!!!❤
Had to have Baylor Basketball on while
we worked!!!  Sweet 16!!!!!!!!!
St. Patty's Day!
Sweet Halie's Birthday!
#teacherlifeinthespringintexas
#STAAR
Love my earrings from Sweet Kimberly!
Grandmother gave her sweet girl
a new Kendra Scott necklace:)
Getting ready for her guitar show!!!
❤Memories❤
Baylor Baseball!
Hadlee's sweet teacher sent me this
when Hadlee gave her report to the class!  
Haley snoozing in my room!
Basketball at the MAC or the church parking lot...
as often as possible!!!!!!!!
Image result for simplicity is beautiful

No comments: