Sunday, January 29, 2012

TWO YEARS OLD

This little impromptu photo shoot
absolutely captures my little love
 who was just about to turn
TWO sweet years old.................
He is cute!
He is funny!
He loves Buzz!
He is sweet!
He loves Woody!
He is curious!
He is a stinker!
He is cuddly!
He is amazing!
He IS my heart!
He is pure joy!
He is dreamy!
He is tender hearted!
He is SO fun!
I am SO in love with this
little guy from the top of
his blond head to the bottoms
of his precious toes and feet
for ALL that he is!!!!!
He is perfect to me!
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. Psalm 139:13-16

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I can't believe your sweet boy is 2!!!! Doesn't seem that long ago that u were preggers with him!!!!!! Crazy!!!!!!! Time flies!

natalie mubarak said...

I LOVE your blog Mindy! I have followed off and on since you were preggers with Hudson and I can't BELIEVE he is two! Your sweet spirit and love of your family always draws me back! I have four little ones around all your children's ages and can really relate to your life :) Have a blessed day, and love to you and those babies:)