Tuesday, January 17, 2012

School Parties :)

I love putting together teacher gifts! 
I just wish I had lots & lots more money...
who better to spoil than the amazing
people who teach and care for my babies?!?

Gift cards to their favorite store
and a lotion for the main teachers.
Christmas throws for all the "specials" teachers!

My co-teach at MHS!  What a BLESSING
this sweet lady has become in my life.
Stephanie is so special to me
and she is just the dearest friend.
Plus I love sharing my students with her. 
We really make an awesome team!!!
I am grateful for a school that allows us
to work together to help students
with special needs.
This precious little student;) got an ear
infection and had to miss out on going to
Mrs. Janice's right before the holiday.  :(
He came with mommy to school instead! 
Walker & Hadlee's Christmas parties
ended up being at the same EXACT time.
And guess who was in charge of
both parties?!?  Their room moms.
And guess who their room moms are?
Yours truly!!!  ;)

I literally started Walker's party
and then ran down the stairs to start
Hadlee's party and then went back
and forth up and down the stairs
for one solid hour!  It all worked out
and it turned out to be quite humorous!
Thankfully, I have sweet mom friends
in both classes who helped me!!!

What a JOY to be able to
celebrate Christmas with my
handsome THIRD GRADER...
...and his sweet class!
It's a FUN class, too!  (:
Walker loves his friends so much.
I love that about him!!!
They signed ornaments for each
other during their party...
 AWESOME friends...
Cannon, Braden, Bryson, Walker
Our gorgeous, sweet favorite
third grade teacher...
AND mommy's new friend!  ;)
 Meanwhile DOWNSTAiRS, Miss
Haddie Girl was having her
Kindergarten Christmas party!!!
These precious angels decorated ginger
bread houses (that the room moms
put together for all the kindergarteners!)

 We LOVE Mrs. Decker!
Along with Walker's kindergarten teacher who
moved...Mrs. Decker is the BEST!!!
 Cannon's mom and I are keeping pics
 like this for him and Haddie's
 wedding rehearsal video ;)))
Such a sweet, fun little class!  :)



With the sweetest being THIS little girl......
Yay for darling little girl friends like Taylor! 
Just like at Halloween,
Mrs. Decker gave each student a special book. 
Haddie Girl will treasure that always :)
Sweet Classmates :)
After the parties, W & H delivered gifts
to their specials teachers like
Mrs. Schaefer & Mrs. Krause (their PE teachers)...

And we had to love on Ms. Swafford some
more, too!  PRAYING I can keep her
at South Bosque at least until
Hadlee is in the third grade! 
Oh and for Hudson, too!!!  ;)

Putting on these two parties took quite a bit
of work and I am VERY thankful
for willing parents who helped me beforehand
and especially during the parties since
they were at the same time
which was  like a work-out...
but well worth it and FUN!  :)

I love being all things mommy
to my beautiful little girl....
...and to my handsome little man! 

No comments: