Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hudson's Hunting Story ...

Wahooooooo...I've been
hearing all this talk about a hunting
trip with Daddy & Walker.
My mom put me in Walker's old
camo shirt so I'm thinking I get to go, too!
Check out my BIG brother. 
He is so cool!
Some day those hunting boots
will be mine;)
My mommy gets all teary eyed
when her big boy is leaving.
She thinks he is growing up too fast...
OH yeah, I'll help Daddy
out here in the garage get
things loaded up.  I'm SO in;)))
Here goes mom being all
sentimental again...
She thinks Walker is so handsome...
He is nine years old
and I want to be just like him!
Give it up, Mom!!!!!!!!!
Much better!  Let's talk about
this trip, Bubs......
Mommy is back at it again...
making us all pose on the back of the
truck before "we" leave. 
Mom seems to think we are
the three cutest kids in the world;)
Look how funny Walker is!
This trip is going to be a blast!!!
Gotta load up...
Not sure why Daddy is lovin'
on me like this....
I guess mommy just wanted
a picture of us before we left?!?
I usually reserve my sweet
kisses like this for mommy, BUT...
I'll dish 'em out to daddy
right now so I can guarantee my spot
on the hunting trip;)
DA BOYS! :)
Wahooo...Bubs is even taking
his BB gun!!!!!!!!
So much to get ready before
we leave for the deer lease....
There's my cute sister. 
She's pumped that we are leaving;)
Not really...she was all teary
eyed herself saying how much
she was gonna miss Daddy & Bubba.
What about ME?
Bubs and I having a heart to heart....
still not sure why he keeps saying,
"maybe next trip"???
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I made it into the truck!!! 
I normally don't get to ride in the
front seat like this,
but hey...I'll go with it!
Not really sure why Bubba thinks
things are funny..............
Hadlee is all serious over
there riding her bike and acting
like it doesn't bother her
that we are leaving...
Now Daddy is giving sister kisses.
It must be time to leave! :)
Why is Mom telling me to
come to her?!?  Even reaching
over to grab me???????
NOOOOOOOOO!!!
I really didn't get to go.  :(((
Daddy says I need to
be a little bit bigger :(

Great,
another weekend with the girls.
And everyone wonders why
I like to put on mascara!  ;)

1 comment:

Ally said...

Love it! Bless his little heart! That was the best post ever!!! Your children are getting so big! Such a beautiful, precious family!!