Monday, January 23, 2012

New Year's 2012 & The Birthday Girl

New Year's Day is extra special in our family...
and not just because it's the
first day of a new year.
BUT because it's my beautiful middle
sister's birthday.  First baby born in
Waco in 1965!  :)

I love my big, little sister
more than words could EVER say!
It was so nice that Macy was home, too...
AND that it was a big Cowboys game day! ;)
Michelle is the sweetest aunt to my children...
My mother always cooks on New Year's Day
for Michelle's Birthday...just tradition:)
 I could not resist buying Michelle
this "Middle Sister" wine!!!
SO fun to celebrate
such a beautiful person!  Michelle is
the most kind-hearted person I know!!!
To people, to animals, to anything!
Whatever!  I only hope I can look half
as good as her at 46!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michelle is also so quick witted
and funny and smart!
LOVE this crazy sistah SO much!!!
Hope and pray her wish comes true..............
Birthday Blessings to Beautiful Michelle!!!
My sistah is HOT
at 46!!!!!!!!!
My two best girls hanging out together......
I love that! :)

On this special day I'm also
thankful for another year
with the three LOVES of my life...
Make that the FOUR loves of my life....
To my family...
I love you even more in 2012
than I did in 2011. 
Wouldn't think that could be possible,
but it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The smile on my face doesn't mean
my life is perfect.  It means I
appreciate what I have and
what God has blessed me with."
 
 
Here we go, 2012!!!

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Michelle and I celebrate our birthdays on the same date! Looks like y'all celebrate big....that's wonderful!

After Christmas, I think everyone is too worn out in my family to do much celebrating. I've had three birthday parties in my lifetime...ages 8, 16, and 50. LOL! I love how your family celebrates each person's birthday every year. Y'all know how to PAR-TAY!