Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas Catch-Up

I love the days after Christmas.
I leave all the kids' gifts out
and we just play, play & play!!!
Lego City (literally at our house!)...
Must be a future engineer, I'm sure...
Sweet little Bubs continued
to deal with his ear infections though :(
AND he only wanted to wear his
new Toy Story pj's from Grandmother!
Princess Pie couldn't WAIT to put
on this little darling that Aunt Lynna
got her for Christmas!!!
Her "American Girl" doll
got a matching one!!!
Lynna knows how to hook a girl UP;)
Janitor Hudson did a lot of cleaning.
As usual ;)
This cute thing even read over the break...
he LOVES to read!  I think his reading
level is higher than mine now!  ha;)
We also celebrated Baylor being in the
Alamo Bowl!!!  I get to wear my
green and yellow...but a "football"
shirt is as far as I can let my boys go! :( 
Troy cooked for us all on game night...
My parents are tried and true Baylor fans!!!
The Texas Na Na's attended the Alamo Bowl...
but we didn't get to go (BOO HOO).
That would be because I am married
to an ever lovin' Aggie and also
I had been running fever.  Still boo hoo.
The Na Na's will never, EVER
forget our first Alamo Bowl back in
'96 or so.  Good times, good times!!!
We all just texted back and forth
pics like this during the game instead;)
I love my girls so much. 
Even when we aren't together, we are. 
Gotta love some good ole Baylor spirit... ;)
And of course we love the
 Superman RG3 connection!!!
I mean we REALLY love it!!!!!!!!!!

Who doesn't love bath time with babies?!?
I love all the nekid-ness before & after (hee hee!)
and the silly little games we play
such as wrapping Hadlee up in a towel
and announching to everyone that
"It's a GIRL"...this night we were telling
Hudson that he was a big brother and he
was getting to hold his "baby sister"!
RIGHT before Christmas, Walker all
of the sudden became obsessed with
Halo legos?!?  Uncle Wendell came
through with a HUGE set...
we didn't know at the time that he
was really just playing a joke on Troy!
TONSSSSSSSSSSSS of pieces
and Walkman needed help with it!!!!!
Hello Hello Kitty Legos!:)
BUT the absolute biggest hit
from Christmas HAS to be the easel!!!
Do you even KNOW how many
games of HANGMAN we have played?!?

Whatever in the world do we do
with this member of the,
(thanks to Kelli G!)
Superman Club?!?
I put this pic on Trav's facebook
and he immediately wrote how
he wanted a shirt like this.
One week later, Kelli G
had one for Travis!!!  LOVE her!
Speaking of, we had our annual
Barkley/Pierce Christmas, too!!!
Ella Bella...I HEART YOU!
The "H" buddies!!!  ;)
I love this tradition so much!
Hold Kelli G and Me!!!
Where has the time gone?!?
CUTEST couple EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Let this be proof positive
that I am the first one to give
Hankers a baseball set!!!
I wouldn't doubt a career in the
Big Leagues for him! ;)
Love me some Hank!!!!!!!!!!
OH yes she diiiiiiiiiii-ed
get Haddie her first CABOODLE!!!
Sondays Camp here we come;)
I also had to take down all my
Christmas stuff.  Couldn't even
believe when I found this dart
in my tree (how could I forget our
tree decorating night this year anyways!)
The next two framed Christmas pics are the
hardest for me to put away.  They
just do so much good to my heart.
I need to find my favorite Huddy one now!

This was Walker's first
Christmas card picture (2002)...
This was our Princess Angel's first
Christmas (2006) in PaPa's rocking
chair and in a darling outfit
from God Mommy...
Then it was New Year's EVE...
Troy and I had a date night dinner
planned that night but Walker
had a fever so we cancelled of course.
Hadlee told me that daddy and I could
eat our dinner in the formal dining
room like we were out on our date!  ha!

She drew this on the easel to
describe our night...
that's Hudson in the bed because
he fell asleep really early
and that's mommy & daddy
kissing in the middle!  :)
Happy New Year, Huddy...
He was OUT at the dinner
 table by 7pm!!!
We watched Christmas Vacation,
had a kickin' dance party,
and Haddie Girl pulled out
the Caboodles and did my make-up!!!
VERY 2012 ish...
I LOVE having this girl!!!!!!!!!!!
There couldn't have been a better
way to ring in the new year
than with my little family.
Hadlee was out before midnight,
but Walker held strong!
We had lots of kisses to give
and get...even if some were sleeping!

Happy 2012!
Praying for a year of blessings
and miracles for those I love :)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Oh sweetness! Our easel just broke. Booo. and hello kitty legos?! wonder if they have them in oz?!