Sunday, January 15, 2012

Festive Frocks & Frolics :)

May the God of hope fill you with
all joy and peace in believing,
so that by the power of the Holy Spirit
 you may abound in hope. 
Romans 15:13 
I love all the JOY, the BELIEVING,
the PEACE and the HOPING
associated with Christmas!  :)
Of course I love the fun and festive
frocks and frolics, too!!! 
Still ONE....but not for very long :(
Daddy wasn't thrilled about the matching
"h" shirts, but Mommy loved them!!!
H. Walker Returns!!!
When Walker dresses Hadlee up, she goes
by H. Walker;)  These two are a riot!
They had a spidey suit for Huds,
but he wanted nothing to do with it!  :)
She is my delight......
These two are so precious with each other...
Haddie adores her baby brother!
She mothers him, teaches him,
hugs him, talks sweet to him,
dresses him in headbands & high heels...
and loves LOVES loves him!
Seeing Santa at the Richland Fashion Mall.
Hudson was NOT a fan!  ;)
Somehow we managed to
get this pic though..............
AND some new shoes for the WalkMan
whose foot is now bigger than his mama's...
(and I wear an 8 1/2 or a 9)! 
Date night for Grandmother & PaPa
to the Alcoa Dinner Dance
that we had to unfortunately miss
because of the state play-off game.
They are such a beautiful couple.
I am one lucky little girl:)
Yes, I'm still their little girl...........
Mrs. Janice sent me this pic of
Hudson eating spinach dip!
Oh please let me have an eater!!!!!!!
I am just so thankful for this little
angel who rides around everywhere
with me.......almost ALWAYS
with a sweet little smile. 
He has changed my life forever. 

 Shopping for Daddy some
Christmas presents at Wal-Mart
in the hunting/sports section of course;)
 Perk # One Billion of having a BOY...
 Look what Hudson made at
Mrs. Janice's....
he was so proud and loved pointing
at the Baby Jesus for us!  :)
This kid keeps his mommy laughing...
very often to the point where
I have tears from laughing so hard!
He is FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!
AND quite creative;)
I think he makes a really cute
Christmas tree! 
Mr. Prissy Pants posing.....
Lynna bought Walker this shirt
last year...perfect for him!!!!!!
SASSAFRASS!!!!!!!! 
(playing after dance class!)
This little girl has a new personality
emerging...she can be such a mess!!!
BUT most of the time, she is
still my sweetie pie princess!!!
Ready for Kindergarten
Pajama Day :)))
There is an older couple in our
neighborhood who go ALL out
with Christmas decorations.
My kids LOVE to drive by
their house over and over again...
especially Haddie.  The dear
old Grandpa even came out
to talk to us one night!
Sweet little girl curls...in all her wonder:)
OH BRoTHeR(s)!!!
These two have something so special
between them...despite the
seven year age gap.  I love watching their
brotherly love!!!  Just something
so special!  They ADORE each other:)
And this little darling fits
in perfectly right between them!
I love being a mommy...
...especially to my CRAZY storm!!!
This one does.NOT.like to share
Mommy one.bit.at.all! 
It's quite comical how
protective he is over "HIS" mama!
Playing the "myyyyy mama" game is NOT
funny to Hudson AT ALL!!! ;)
Thank Goodness I find it VERY easy to love 
all three with ALLLLLLLLLLL my heart & soul!
Are you kidding me?
I love my BOYS!!!
AND my girl!!!!!!!!!!!!
I pray with all of my heart that
I am teaching them the TRUE
meaning of Christmas...
They have taught ME the true
meaning of love.........
My Wish......
Better yet, My Prayer:)

While I'm being so festive,
I can't resist posting what I put
on my sisters' facebook.
THIS would be the "Kardashians"
back in the DAY;)))

And a shout out to my hubs who does
such a perfectly, fabulous job on our
Christmas lights every year...
just like "Wifey" likes them.
All white & simple:)
Merry Christmas from our Home to Yours! 

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Three of the sweetest, funniest, smartest, best-looking kiddos EVAH!

(I'm with you on the decorating...white lights, green wreaths, red bows. Alas, I am still outnumbered in that department. Multicolored lights adorn our house every year, and Bill puts a big Homer Simpson Santa on the front lawn...just to tease me! LOL)