Friday, January 20, 2012

Merry Christmas MORNING:) 2011

I tend to go overboard shopping for Christmas
every year.  I always tell myself that we aren't
going to do as much, but oops...
I always forget. ;) I do love the idea
of the "three gifts", but it just didn't
happen this year. 
I love buying for others...
especially my own babies! 

AND, T-Daddy knows how I am
and always plans for me to go
crazy so we never go in debt
because of Christmas.  AND....
most importantly, I have no doubt
that my children KNOW, LOVE
and HONOR the true meaning
of Christmas.  My three are
grateful, appreciative and love
to give and get;)  I was spoiled
rottenly sweet growing up myself,
so it's all good!  :)


Yes, those are vacuums for Janitor Hudson;)
I absolutely LOVE putting together
 their Santa gifts.  Their little
personalities and the things they love! 
Oh how it does this mama's heart good!!! 
And to have THREE to set up for!  :)))))))))
This.is.CLASSIC!!!
Hudson had no clue what to think!
It's so cute because every single year,
without fail, they get so excited
for each other over what the other got!
Wahooooo!  Flat screens (still thanking our
sweet santa nieces who grabbed those up
for the bigs so cheap on black Friday!)..........
Vacuums, Toy Story, Baseball
Hadlee and her "American Girl" doll!
Hey, as long as the Target version
is fine with her, so be it!!!;)
Beyblades, Baby!
STOCKING TIME!!!


The Easy Bake Oven was something
that Haddie told Santa last minute.
All of the sudden, this was the "main"
thing she wanted for Christmas...
I guess every little girl needs an
Easy Bake, right?!?
Toy Story 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Santa left a note on the easel;)
The janitor getting to work ;)
This is fun!!!!!!
Finally I have a kid who likes
ALL the Starburst colors!!!
Walker remains true to the reds &
pinks and Hadlee to the oranges!
Texas Rangers anything was on his list!!!
Playing "school" just got a whole
lot sweeter!  There's even a
chalk board on the back!!!!!!!
Walkman likes to tear into his
stuff and get it set up right away!
I've never had a kid love Toy Story.
Hudson came upon our Toy Story DVD
that Walker and Haddie maybe
watched once.  Huds LOVES it!!!
Hudson LOVED his new
Woody (doll!)....
Walker & Hadlee loved it for him!!!
I think his love for all things
Toy Story is just too cute!!!
Woody even talks!!!!!!!!!!!!
VERY into football and baseball cards & books...
Finally little man doesn't have to
doctor us with Haddie's pink set! ;)

Doctor, Doctor Can you Tell?!?
What's going to make little Mindy well?
(a little tribute to MY PaPa Gibson
who used to sing that to me!)
Then it was time for the
Pierce Party of Five
to open each others' gifts!!!
I love having three kids.
I love having a husband.
I love having a home.
I thank the Good Lord for it ALL!!!
Probably my favorite picture... ;)
Giving Woody kisses :)
I love the laughter
that fills my home, too!!!!!!!
Walker made us a calendar at school
and had it wrapped and everything
for us.  We let Daddy open it
because he told me the day
he brought it home that it
was something that rhymed with
"BAlendar" and that I would love it!
He just couldn't hold it in!!!!!;)
He was SO right!
That's a treasure with my sweet
boy's beautiful art work...

My avid reader was pumped
over this...he's been begging
to start reading them for a long time!
This was a top three on sweet
girl's Christmas wish list?!?
Daddy started a who loves their
gifts the most contest?!?!?!?!
Tough competition!
Mommy almost lost.....
BUT then she decided to WIN!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet thing caught on quickly.....
HA!  Mommy & Daddy got this
for each other (again...) but we
let the little janitor open it;)

He might like the Swivel Sweeper
more than Woody ;)
Wifey loves Hot Daddy :)
Mommy loves her babies...

And guess what daddy is doing here?!?
Putting batteries in one of
Hudson's toys from LAST year that
he wanted to play with on
Christmas morning!!!!!!!!!!  HA!
Such a special morning
with my little family of five...
nothing but love, laughter,
gratitude and joy over
JESUS and each other.... 

And they were calling
to one another:
"Holy Holy Holy is the
Lord God Almighty;
the whole earth is full
of his glory."
Isaiah 6:3

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I was scared foe a minute... I thought you had stopped wrapping!! Happy happy! Still want you to know how much Ben loves his clothes and Chloe seriously loves her some stickers!!! Thanks lovely!

Brandi said...

u guys r too cute!!!!! I love the pick of W and H running in to see what they got!!!HEHE! And Hudson is huge! Where did u get the Texas Ranger hoody for Walker?? Nate would love that!!!! Oh, love the cute blue coat!! U need red skinny jeans to go with it and got to a Rangers game...I guess if it is cold enough!!