Monday, January 30, 2012

Out of Her Shell? Much!

I had NO idea this was going on
in the back seat of my car
on the drive home from school
one day.  I guess Hunter had his
music playing too loud for me
to know there was a "photo
shoot" with my phone taking place...
I do not dish out the LOL's...
I reserve "LOL" for when I
TRULY do laugh outloud.
When I found these in the
 photos on my phone...
It.was.a.real.live.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hadlee is by nature very shy.
Lately, my family has noticed that
she is "coming out of her shell"
(with them at least)...
They could be on to something;)
OR this could be directly related
to being Walker D's sister
for the last five and a half years! ;)
WhatEVER the case,
I absolutely LOVE these pictures!
Haddie is about as petite as they come...
but everyone who has seen these pics has
 remarked how she looks chubby!
Especially her big brother...go figure!
I think it might be the angle of her
camera lens...not that it matters anyways!
She is the cutest, most funny little not really
chubby princess I've EVER known!!!

LOVE love LOVE her!!!!!!!!!

No comments: