Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January Nights ;)

FIRST...gotta get my sister's caboodle
out and apply some make-up! ;)
Gotta get it just right...
Hey, at least there was a football game on
the tv.  I'm well-rounded?!?
Since the caboodle is out,
sister might as well
do mommy's make-up and hair.....
Even if brother is totally
making fun of her!!!
 WHAT?!?!?!?!?
I can't paint my finger nails?
 Please???????
 Oh, I guess mommy is going
to show daddy how pretty she looks...
 Daddy never knows what to think about her!!!
 But he sure does love my mommy
no matter how silly she looks!
 TIME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Easy on the kissing stuff, ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Niiiiice makeup, Mindy! LOL Hadlee may end up becoming a makeup artist...who knows? ;-)

I had to laugh about Hudson and wanting to paint his nails. Bo wanted me to do that when he was about Hudson's age. In fact, he wanted me to paint his nails until he was about 4 years old! Bill used to get so aggravated when I did paint them. I think Bo enjoyed the attention and one-on-one time we had during that time. :-)