Sunday, January 8, 2012

Merry Moments

My sweet kindergartener ready
for school spirit day one Friday
in early December...
Walkman STILL sporting his jersey
because our Varsity was STILL
in the play-offs!!!!!!!!!!
Hudson was still in his pj's because
that's just how we roll sometimes! ;)
I wonder if I'll EVER stop taking
pictures of my babies sleeping.
My little blondie with his curls
wearing an outfit that his big
brother wore at the same age!
A little angel.........
Why in the world would I be taking pictures
of school buses?!?  Well, because that would
be ME following Haddie Girl on her
first field trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY for the Mayborne Museum...
and YAY for the Room Mommy (moi)
getting to come, too!!!

Precious Pie is so cute...she follows
every last direction and doesn't make a peep!
Actually volunteering to answer a question!!!
Love it!:)
Hadlee, Madi, Caroline
Mrs. Decker's Kindergarten Class 2011-2012
Such a sweet class!!!
Hadlee & Joshua
Our fave guy...Cannon(ball!) Carr
They acted out the Christmas story...
Hadlee was a shepherd. 
I LOVED THAT THEY DID THIS!!!
'Tis so sweet to learn about baby Jesus!
Sweet girl had shed many tears in the days
leading up to the field trip
over riding the bus!  ;(
Thankfully, she rode by Mrs. Decker
 and didn't seem to have one problem on
the way......but when it came time to
ride it again...AND say good-bye to
mommy....well, you can just tell
that wasn't easy.  :(((
But just like that, she left mommy and
grabbed Mrs. Decker's hand and was fine:)
The only one left crying was the crazy
woman taking this picture............

ALLLLL ready for Walker's
THIRD GRADE
Music Program!!!
Be still my heart...
this handsome nine year old boy IS my heart!
Walker is wearing a Polo that
belonged to Travis and Hunter!
I remember Trav in it!!!:)
The H's were proud of Brother!!!
Troy and I ask ourselves all the time
how we are so blessed with
these three loves....
we SO don't deserve them!
"December Nights, December Lights"
Ready for his speaking part that he
memorized all by himself
and it was LONG!
His and one other's were THE longest!!!
Walker spoke so clearly and loudly!
We were SOOOOOOOOO proud:)
Daddy even got it on video!
At one part, Walker's class did a dance.
Walker had been quick to tell me the
 week before that his teacher had
asked if anyone was opposed to
dancing in the show.
He had quickly raised his hand!!!  ha!
Such a shame cuz he has some moves;)
I asked him if his best buds were
 dancing and he said, "yes"...so
 at least he isn't giving into peer
pressure and doing something
he doesn't want to do (yet!).
Hudson loved the show and
loved clapping!!!
Mrs. Flowers, the music teacher,
is awesome and the show was FANTASTIC!!!
Haddie and I are still singing some of the songs!

Our Varsity Football team made it
ALL the way to STATE!!!!!
First time in school's history
so it was a HUGE deal for every student
including former students like me!
GO MIDWAY!!!
MHS was just a BUZZ!!!
It was such an exciting time:)
 Mrs. Pierce's decorations;)
The State game was played at
Cowboy Stadium. 
ARe you kidding me?!?
That place is UNBELIEVABLE!!!
SO proud to be there and ready
just in case they needed
 him on the field;)))
You can't see in this picture...but Haddie
Girl had on her tall red boots, too. 
She had her Midway cheer suit,
but also channeling her inner
Dallas Cowboy cheerleader
by wearing some tall boots!!! ;)
Little man hadn't a clue as to where
he was and that he may someday
play on that field as a Dallas
Cowboy?!?  ha ha!
Or perhaps be a janitor there...
that's what he was doing in this pic ~
collecting trash!!!!!!!!!
We followed the Wischmeiers or at
least tried to (the traffic was dreadful...
with everyone from Waco
heading to Big D for this!).
Wendell had jokingly texted Troy
and told him to send him a picture of some
hot moms at the stadium. 
Troy immediately turned around
and took our pic!!!;)
Lynna was NOT happy that two
of the Kardashians were together
 in Big D without her!  ha!
A baseball bud happened to sit by us...
Grayson:)
I currently have several players on the team
and in the band and dance
team and cheerleading.
I was so happy for all of them to
be experiencing such a cool thing!
We played Lake Travis...
it was their FIFTH win at state (unfortunately!).
Wahoooooooo! 
We hooked up with the Reeds!!!
AND of course the Wischmeiers!!!!!!!
All Walker had talked about that week
was this game...he was pumped to get to go!
Little man had fun...
But sweet sister fell asleep
on daddy during the game. 
It was an 8:00 game
after an almost four hour drive to
Dallas because of the traffic.
BUT she sure did look cute...
even if we lost!!!
I really thought that Walker wearing
his Superman socks for Travis
AND RG3 would bring Midway the win! ;(
No such luck...but it was a good game
AND a FANTASTIC season.
SO proud of my students and
loved the fun for ALL of us!!! :)

Finally...to close with a truly "merry" moment
for me and one that I will probably get
in BiG trouble for someday. 
I.could.not.resist!!!
When low and behold I rounded
the bathroom corner and
what did I see?
Three cute little
bums staring at me!!!