Thursday, August 7, 2008

Take TWO

NOOOOOOOOOO, not really...no need for a TAKE 2! The professional pictures were................
PRICELESS! Well, to me anyways...maybe not to Troy (and his debit card!)! ha!

It was a long morning & Hadlee was, ummm how shall I say this, rather guarded (to put it nicely!), but she did end up loosening up and we got some great pictures that I will treasure forever. Walker was a champ! I do need to add the treats we had to go and get from Toys R US to the breakdown of costs! ha ha! Oh, and the clothes...perfect. Just like everyone told me, I really didn't even pay attention to what we had on once I viewed the photos. I'll post the pictures when I get them back in a few weeks. For now, I'm exhausted and I am going to bed...People Magazine will have to leave me a message with their offer!
And since I can't post without pics, here are some of the professional photos 'I' took recently of my two favorite subjects..........

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy;
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
~ Marcel Proust ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your children are just perfect! Yea people magazine dont know what their missing out on! lol

angie said...

that is hilarious, I am so glad that the pics came out...what a pretty fam:)