Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Recent Summer Musts & Faves

Lovin' summer & enjoying every last moment of it...

Koolaid is a must!!!

Lunch dates with favorite cousins...


Polka Dot Dress Friends! (Elizabeth, my dear friend and next door neighbor, bought these adorable dresses for the Little Hoodie Girls last year. We just this summer got around to taking their picture. And look who was NOT into this photo shoot AT ALL...yes, Little Miss Priss! Oh well...doesn't Jillian, Lauren & Abigail look beautiful?!?)
The dresses are precious. Thanks, Elizabeth!
...Look who didn't mind jumping in the picture with the girls one bit AT ALL...Little Boy Hoodies of course!!!
These three are another summer must in my book! Always playing trains, cars, or riding their bikes ~ the BEST of BUDS!!!
A visit from Travis (our college boy who doesn't come around too often anymore! Boo hoo for Aunt Mindy)...

Making our very own pizza...

And showing Grandmother...

Play dates with Ryan (good buddy from Pre-K)...
And of course fun times with Jonah (another Pre-K buddy!)...
And BEST of all, a visit from Co Co & Kate Kate...

(Co Co, better known in our home as Kelli G., is my best friend from forever, and Kate is her daughter & the little girl love of Walker's life for almost SIX years now! HUGE post about Kate Kate & Kelli is coming soon!)
Lovin' all of these summer musts & faves!!!

4 comments:

Beck said...

Hi Mindy! Long time no blog, lol! I finally got a new computer (thanks to my amazing parents) and I love the new look of your blog! Your family is so beautiful and I love all the pictures. Our mall recently built a new play area and London LOVES it! Looks like you had a great summer!
Rebecca (;

Amanda said...

Those dresses are just the cutest! What awesome neighbors you have. Loved all your pictures of course.

Blessings from the Reeds said...

You just listed some of our Faves too! Cute pictures. I am glad we got a few of the girls in their dresses. Even though Lauren's hair was crazy for her Fancy Nancy Tea Party. I thought Haddie looked beautiful as always. I can't believe the dresses still fit them all. Loved all your sweet pictures! You have a beautiful family:)

melanie, aka Mo said...

ooooh Mindy, I love how you did the grid of your son in his football jersey. EMail me if you can and tell me where you did that. Coolio! mgroves11@comcast.net

thanks Melanie