Monday, August 4, 2008

It's all GOOD in the HOOD!!!


We just can't get enough of each other this summer! It was our turn to host a HOO-DAY PAR-TAY. I had my theme (Hawaiian, hot pink and lime green with stripes and polka dots ~ just napkins & such!). Gotta love a theme no matter how small or grandiose! Plus I had funny/scandalous pics of the Hoodie men framed and displayed for all to see! We had a great time...

As usual, I took way too many pics...so I had to put them together ~ click on the collage if you want!


Okay, so this is my fave pic ~ not only did we have to have a girls' table and a boys' table, but how about these little girls?!? They all wanted to sit by each other, so what do ya do? All sit on the same side of the lil' picnic table of course!

I think I shall call this the 'boy burping' table...

And look who Abigail found at the party?!?

Yeah, and here are the frog's three friends saying,
"Who do these Hoodies think they are?!?"

A fantastic night with great friends! Hoodie Hugs to you all!!!

P.S. ~ To the Reeds, look what happens when you leave your slide...yep, here we are on Sunday having a BALL on YOUR slide!!!



Haddie Girl didn't think RoRo & 'Sisay' would mind! Love ya'll!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun!! You are so lucky to have good friends right their in your hood! You all are so funny. Who doesn't love a themed party?!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh, Love the pictures! It was such a FUN Par-tay! You guys sure know how to throw a good Hoodie party:) Can't say enough how much we Love the Pierce family!!! You can borrow our slide anytime Haddie cakes!

Elizabeth said...

Precious! You are WONDERFUL at blogging, girl! We had the BEST time with our Hoodies this weekend, and we can hardly wait for the next time we par-tay!!! Do Hoodies know how to throw 'em or what??!?!? I just love every minute I spend on (and WITH) "Trendy Mindy and Her Loves!!!"