Sunday, August 10, 2008

Great Grandparent Lovin'

We had sweet Great Grandparent Lovin' this weekend!!! Haddie was especially smitten by her PaPa Robinett (who just happens to be the greatest man to ever live after God & Jesus ~ stole that from my bro-in-law James ~ and it's sooooooooooo true!)!

Troy with his BEAUITFUL and SWEET Grandma Robinett...

Cuzin' Luvin' AND Kissin' Cuzins'...


Walker and Hadlee LOVE love LOVE being outside...especially at their Great Grandma Pierce's! No need for toys or anything! I love these pictures of them carrying off the sticks they collected...

My Little Boy Love...

Check out the cool snake that our cousins Kasha & Ryan got for Walker...


No matter where we are or what we're doing, I just can't resist these little faces...

As much as we always want to, sometimes with the hustle and bustle of our lives, it's hard to get away to go and visit our grandparents as much as we'd like. I never, ever regret a second of our time with them though. I was blessed beyond words when I married Troy and 'acquired' these AMAZING grandparents (and in-laws, aunts, uncles, nieces and cousins, too!). Troy's grandmothers and grandfather are kind, patient and loving. I just soak it all in while we are there. It melts my heart to see Walker & Hadlee love on them. I often wonder what it would be like if my grandparents were still around to see my children. I only wish that Walker and Haddie knew just how special these times with their GREAT-Grandparents are.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

How cool that you all get to love on each other like that! It truely is special. Great post and loved all your pictures of course. :)

Darlene Schacht said...

It's my first time at your blog, and I love the photos. What awesome keepsakes those are. :)

Can't help lovin' that snake too. Makes me want one all the more!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Loved the pictures! You do have a really awesome family Mindy. (Great)Grandparents are the best. I hope Walker and Haddie look back on these sweet pictures someday and see how much they were loved. Great post!