Sunday, August 3, 2008

NOT MY BLOG?!?


If only you could see my Miss America tears right now & hear the speech that I've been giving in front of my mirror for this award! My first and probably ONLY ever blog award ~ this is HUGE. Thanks so much to Jennifer (and Amanda) who both really do have amazing blogs for honoring me with this.

Okay so here is how this thing works: First I have to answer a little questionnaire thingy. Then I have to choose 7 bloggers who I feel are BRILLIANT (see list below) and I give them the award. They will post their own answers to the questionnaire on their own blog and they will choose 7 more recipients. And so it goes!

Here is the questionnaire:
A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Okay, I really do have several TRUE BEST friends (it's one of the greatest blessings in my life). For that reason, I'm going to go with only one & he's my numero uno ~ my hubby, TROY!!!
C. Cake or pie? cake
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? Lancome mascara & lipstick and my Sunglasses (all 40 pairs)
F. Favorite color? hot pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy Bears ~ but ONLY Haribot brand
H. Hometown? Waco, Texas
I. Indulgence? Shopping Shopping and More Shopping
J. January or July? July ~ Old Man Winter and I do NOT get along AT ALL!
K. Kids? 2
L. Life isn’t complete without? my faith, my family and my friends
M. Marriage date? September 25, 1999
N. Number of brothers & sisters? two older sisters
O. Oranges or apples? If I was forced to eat them, I'd probably go with apples.
P. Phobias? Hmmm...maybe water ~ I'm not too comfortable swimming especially in lakes and what not. Wish I wasn't that way! I'm also scared of roller coasters.
Q. Quotes? "So take nothing for granted. Stay wide-awake in prayer. Most of all, love each other as if your life depended on it. Love makes up for practically anything."1 Peter 4:8
R. Reasons to smile? Walker & Hadlee
S. Season of choice? Summer (need I remind you of my feelings for Old Man Winter?!?)
T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? I can speak French (well, I hope I still can...it's been a while!)
V. Vegetable? I love salads with cucumbers, red onions & lots of croutons! Yes, I know croutons aren't vegetables.
W. Worst habits? Fast Food and Dr. Pepper
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Neither
Y. Your favorite food? Mexican Food & Pizza
Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces (tride and true)

Here are 7 other BRILLIANT bloggers (two of my fave bloggers are the ones who tagged me!):


To these seven peeps, if you don't want to participate...no biggie (fries). But know, I do love visiting your blogs (yours, too, Amanda & Jennifer!).
You are all sweet blogging blessings!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

So now I gotta ask.. when's your birthday? 3.9 here.

Beck said...

Oh my! I LOVE Haribot gummy bears, and ONLY that brand! LOL, I can't check out at Target without buying some (: SO good!

Anonymous said...

I am soooo honored! Of all people, you chose me! I think this is the best! I love finding new blogs too, so when I saw your post where you were tagged, I first checked out every single one on your list and I WILL get around to commenting on each of them! What fun this will be. I will be sure to post tomorrow about results and about my prestigous award. Thanks for checking in on us! By the way, I laugh LOUD every time you post about Hadlee "pwaying" with either you or her dolls. That is priceless! She is one amazing little girl!