Monday, August 11, 2008

Olympic Moments at the Pierce House

So, Sunday night Hadlee and I start watching the floor gymnastic routines. All of the sudden, I hear a frequent phrase from Haddie Girl, "MY TOOOOWRN" (my turn). And then Little Miss Mary Lou Retton begins doing front rolls all around the house...



Luckily she begins gymnastics in September because..........
The GOLD goes to Hadlee McCall Pierce, TEAM USA!


Then tonight we are watching men's diving, when all of the sudden Walker says, "Are those guys wearing PANTIES?!?". I guess my son has never seen a Speedo before.
Nevertheless the GOLD also goes to WALKER DALTON PIERCE, TEAM USA!!!


GO TEAM USA!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Team USA...you rock! Keep tumbling Hadlee......You're much cuter than Mary Lou and your form is so much better! Walker, I think normal boys bathing trunks are waaaay cooler than the "girls panties" those boys are wearing!

I love the makeover! I just got one too, but I can't remember where I first learned about LeeLou. I would remember if it was on your site...don't you just love some of the stuff she does?! Thanks for your sweet words of encouragement....it means so much to have such a great support network! I think too, being so young, it's easy to be in denial when faced with the possibility of such a mean disease! I know things will be fine and I am realistic, but very opptimistic that I will have nothing to worry about. Have a great Tuesday!!

angie said...

LOVE the medals...that is PRECIOUS! And I'm glad that this was Walker's first Speedo dighting:)

Amanda said...

I just laughed out loud.. they are so stinkin' cuuute! Miss Haddie is adorable with her bow and nakey diaper cover self. Ohhh to have a girl. You lucky mama!

Elizabeth said...

Your kids crack me up! I would pay to see those Olympics anytime, girl!

Graham said...

Hello... I saw your post on my blog and went to your blog.. :) Your family is precious! You have 2 cuties! Any tips you have on motherhood are always welcome! Also- do we have a mutual friend? How did you find me? Just curious! I will also put your family in my prayers.. :) Thanks!

Jennifer said...

Okay - I'm cracking up that "Miss Mary Lou" was down to her pantie-shmanties but still had the big old bow in her hair!!! She's too much!!! Absolutely adorable!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

LOVE the new blog look!

This American judge gives Haddie cakes a 10! haha. She cracks me up with her bow and medals on. Bubba is pretty handsome and proud with his medals too. I am loving your future Olympic kiddos.