Saturday, June 23, 2018

Valentine's Day 2017

Such fun little Valentines for 
Hadlee to give to her 5th grade homeroom class!
Hudson gave out the #1 fan
fingers to his classmates!
I chose these three for my little loves❤
I sorted through essays that my students
wrote about their most memorable teachers 
and sent them out!!!
Little teacher gifts💕
 Sweet Boy ready to take his 
Valentine's Box to school!
Valentine's Day 2017
Treats to surprise Grandmother
when she gets home from the nursing home...
Panda in LUV at school!!!
Love connection in my 7th period!!!
Hudson had a basketball game that night!
Look who helped coach;)
Celebrating another BIG WIN!!!!!!!!
LOVE this team!!!
Our Valentine's Dinner!!!
We adore this family!!!
Time to open their little treats!!!
My Valentines
My True Love

No comments: