Monday, June 18, 2018

Christmas Morning 2016

Each opening a gift on Christmas Eve night!
Santa came!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE A2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He jokingly told me he wanted a
"W" for his room for 'dub' as in win!
Ultra BOOST!!!!!!!
Sometimes I can't believe my life.  
I'm the luckiest mama in the world❤
My favorite Christmas pic!!!  :)
So extremely proud of his new and beloved glove.  
The magic of a Polaroid!!!  
I'm glad Johnny ManzELF reminds
us of the true meaning of Christmas.
The day "BABY" was born!!!!!
Hudson's special gift to Dad...
CHILL PILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!
We were rolling;)
Taking his Chill Pills;)))
Sweet Huddy's school gift to us...
An AMAZING calendar he made!!!!!
SUCH a special treasure made in 1st grade❤
A super FUN morning with my sweet,
little family whom I adore!!!
So, so thankful for so, so much❤


No comments: