Wednesday, June 13, 2018

November 2016

So it was a Presedential election year!
Gotta teach my kiddos the importance
of voting...no matter your choices:  Vote!
This little love of mine melts my heart.  
I pray for the future of our country...
for his sake!  
SOOOOOO, I didn't know what to think
about our election and I STILL don't 
know what to think.  
I had a Presedential POLL in my classes where
the students had to choose a candidate
and then write a persuasive essay 
with valid reasons as to why their 
candidate should win the election.  
I was hoping they could persuade me one 
way or another!  LOL!!!!
One of my students brought this hat
to school and we all got the biggest
kick out of it...especially me putting it on!
I never revealed who I voted for...
and like I said I still don't know what to 
think...BUT I do believe that we can 
Make America Great Again!!!!!!!
EACH ONE OF US 
in this country can make America great again...
no matter who our President is!!!!!!!!!
My VOTE...
Talk about being great again...
this guy amazes me.  
I love him so much.  
Six years after his accident and he is still
working with all of his heart and might
to get better.  I will never let a day go
by that I don't pray for my Travis
nor will I EVER give up on his healing.  
I guess this is what goes on at MMS
in Walker's classes!  ;)  I love it!

Huds picked this book at the book fair!
Fitting choice for November:)
Haley's Signing Day!
So proud of our girl!!!
Walker putting in #work for baseball!
Willie, Huds and Shane
8th Period Antics!
Play Off Pep Rally!
Amanda:)
Flips Friday Fun
Look Dad, new shoes;)
Couldn't believe I got all three 
in my bed when Troy was out of town!
Lucky Mama❤
Gearing up for Baskeball Season
Walker's new basketball shoes
were especially COOL!!!
Full House = Full Heart
Mapping out his high school FUTURE!
Busy Days...
8th grade drop off each morning:)
Field Trip to Austin for Science
Supporting Reid at his performance!
Sweet girl made this for the intern in her class:)
Caught a glimpse of this former French class...
with Travis in it!  ❤
Dad's Breakfast Day at South Bosque
The AV students created a video with students
saying a teacher that they are thankful for.
My sweet student from last year 
said ME❤❤❤
My crazy girl dressing up like her Big Brother;)
She really does look like Walker!  
Hilarious girl!  I mean boy;)
We had a precious foreign exchange student and 
on the day before she left, she shared with our
class about her country.  The students loved it!
I loved this awesome 2nd period class!
Still my girl❤
And still feel all these things about her.  
Please MOM!
Who could turn down those eyes?!?
Taking decorations to PaPa's room!
Always pretending...
QB listening to his coach on a head piece.  
Thankful Days..........
Always hard at work...
Cracking up at Hadlee's text to me
when she had friends for a sleep over -
of course I was sound asleep at 3:45 AM.
That girl;)
I love my new wall hanging!!!
This month brought two heartbreaking
losses for our community.  
I was blessed by both of these amazing women.  
Still this month left me very...
THiS picture gets me ALL kinds of 
excited for December to arrive!
My most favorite Christmas picture of 
my precious and perfect baby Walker!!!❤
Time for the TREE!
Christmas shopping!!!
Red STARBUCKS cup time;)
even though my cup is empty!  LOL
I ❤ Face Timing my kiddos!!!
FULL of thanks and L❤VE!