Wednesday, June 13, 2018

December 2016

Oh Jarvon!  You drove me crazy much
of the time but I love you!!!
Kelli & I got in on the "snapping"
but instead of actually using Snapchat,
we texted each other random pics;)
I have so many talented students!
Julia played for us one day in class:)
Miss Perry and I were so sad
when Marlin moved:(
I love to find the JOY in all things❤
Hudson's Baseball and Football Cards!
This kid's knowledge base on players 
and sports is EXTENSIVE!!!
Another "snap", another day...
Visiting our beloved Grandmother❤
The return of Johnny ManzELF!!!!!!!
"When I use my imagination, I am 
trying to be Tanner Mordecai."
Sister's essay was one of the 
DARE finalists so she was asked
to read hers!!!  SO PROUD❤
I love every single day with my family...
Seeing his 8th grade football pictures
kinda made my heart skip a beat.  
Gymnastics!
Celebrating Juan's Birthday in class
with crazy Dame Dame!
Juan didn't know what to think!!!
Loved this kid!
Dinner out with Framily:)
So sweet...
Walker had STORM tryouts and 
he made it!!!!!!!!!!!!
#reminder...
These memories...❤
Another little flashback;)
You GO GIRL!!!!!!
Daddy on a business trip!
#teacherlife
A gift for Hadlee's sweet teacher...
Hanging at the Cromies...
there's always a show involved! ;)
Playing games at Macy's!!!
Dentist Time!!!  Every December, Every June!
My newest Nativity Scene...I ❤ it!
Huds spotted Jake!!!
Angel baby...
A houseful:)
Daddy in his deer stand:)
Christmas Card Tree...
Months ago Hudson said he knew just
what he wanted to get Dad for 
Christmas...and this was it!  LOL!
Dance Girlies
Thom got Lynna a pot bellied pig!!!
We about died over this little baby!!!!!!!
BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Getting teacher gifts together!!!
❤❤❤
We Believe!
My sweet Taylor...
Grandmother took these of Hudson
one day down the street:)
More precious flashbacks:)
Let's GO!
Special days at school!
Almost out for the BREAK!!!
Gifts and treats for the Dance Party!
LOVE this wreath I ordered for CoCo!!!
Bench Press;)
Seeing a FAKE Santa! 
Lunch out with our FaMiLY!!!
Love them all so, so much!❤
Image result for joy in december

No comments: