Monday, June 18, 2018

After Christmas Days 2016

I always love the time off
AFTER Christmas!  
It's such a relaxing and fun time!!!
The Chewbacca onesie was a big hit!  ;)
Walker is such a funny kid!
Witty beyond belief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These are the moments❤
These kids make me laugh until I cry OFTEN.  
Sponge Rollers for Christmas!!!!!!!!!
Although she woke me during the night
that the rollers were hurting her
and she wanted them out,
she persevered!!!!!!!
Absolutely DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!
Displaying her gifts...
just like I did when I was little!  ;)
Ask Kelli G.  HA!
Polaroid Pics to decorate her TREE!  CUTE!
Walker is also into the displaying but only 
for the DAY OF...then his stuff is put
away and organized.  Meanwhile,
Huds just throws his stuff in his room;)))
I LOVE to hit up Target after Christmas!!!
Friends and more friends 
after Christmas!  YES❤❤❤
He's still got it❤
Baby Whisperer to Sweet Sawyer
Another fun night at the Cromies...
With the STORM band of course;)
Such a sweet memory...........💓

No comments: